Expo and Gift Cards/Magic Bands

2Infinity&Beyond

Earning My Ears
As a runDisney newbie, I had a quick question.

At the expo, if I were interested in buying merchandise from runDisney or New Balance shoes, would I be able to use a Disney gift card or charge items to my room on my MagicBand, or is it cash or credit only?

Thanks for the help in advance!

As a runDisney newbie, I had a quick question.

At the expo, if I were interested in buying merchandise from runDisney or New Balance shoes, would I be able to use a Disney gift card or charge items to my room on my MagicBand, or is it cash or credit only?

Thanks for the help in advance!
yes you can use Disney gift cards and/or your magicband

At runDisney booths yes. All other booths do not take Disney gift cards or Magicbands. Off the top of my head I don't think New Balance took Disney gift cards or MB.

Yep just as rteetz said, at the Official Merchandise (not the New Balance area however) you can use Disney gift cards, magic band &/or Reward dollars from Visa too if you have them. It's just like a regular Disney Parks store.

Yep just as rteetz said, at the Official Merchandise (not the New Balance area however) you can use Disney gift cards, magic band &/or Reward dollars from Visa too if you have them. It's just like a regular Disney Parks store.
You can't use them in the new balance area? I thought I remember seeing magicband readers there. I did use cash for my shoes but I could've sworn they were there.

Maybe I'm wrong on New Balance then I thought I read you couldn't use magic bands or gift cards since it wasn't Disney.

Just for official RD Merchandise only. The NB booth takes ApplePay, but not MagicBands. At least, it didn't back during Princess this year ...

I know I had to use actual CC at NB booth which thank god my hubs was able to get in since Princess me had AP, MB, and GC but no CC on my body. It was me not thinking not a mislead on their part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter