Express Access and the Royal Pacific

boudreaux0

DVC Member VWL
I don't know if this has been posted yet. But I emailed Universal because I am planning on going sometime next summer. I asked if they are still planning on keeping FOTL for all onsite guest. This is what they replied

"We are planning to offer the Express Line access to the guests at the Royal Pacific Resort also. We have only stopped the access for guests that are not staying at one of our onsite properties. I hope this helps. Thanks for your interest in Universal Orlando."

This makes it sound like only on-site hotel guest and get rid of the Express Access for everyone else. Does anyone have any other info to add.

it could be but i think it is a temporary patch until the crowds return and there is a need for express, at least i hope thats the case.

Express is operating on a limited-hour basis right now at both parks.

RP Guests will have express access also- however, hotel room key card scanners are currently being installed at the major attractions to permit one entry per day per attraction per room.

I wish they would just get ride of the Express thing forever and go back to the early openings of rides. That was much more fun and hassel free. Leave the FOTL for the hotel guests and I assure you the express lines won't cause the regular lines to be near as long.

"RP Guests will have express access also- however, hotel room key card scanners are currently being installed at the major attractions to permit one entry per day per attraction per room."

the per room part---does that mean if part of our party goes to an attraction at 9:00 and the other 2 try to go at 10:00 the system won't let them????

R U saying that if we R staying "on site",at HRH, PB or RP, (and paying a nice chunk of cash per nt., I might add),that we will only be able to ride a ride ONCE per day!! NO MORE MULTIPLE HULK ADVENTURES ??!! What a SCAM!! They could AT LEAST allow us all TWO rides per day!!! I am willing to "meet halfway" on this issue...but to take away this "perk" really SUCKS!!:mad: :(

This came up before and I believe Earl and CoasterFEV said that it would be more along the lines of "once per 2 hour time block" or something along those lines. They essentially want to eliminate people riding Spiderman 20 times in a row.

Jim

I haven't seen anywhere that the number of rides per day has been decided. At the end of the summer, the word was that the scanners were being installed (didn't see anything like that Labor Day weekend), the results were going to be analyzed and then the decision would be made. I was paying close attention to this as we had a trip planned and I wanted to know of any changes before hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter