Express Pass, Can it be used during EPA

Angelia'sthree

Mouseketeer
Just trying to clarify. Can you use the Express pass during the EPA?

Thank you to anyone who can answer.

We have used express pass during the early hour. It didn't feel quite as express as several hotels allowing early access also have express.

Hmmm, well I guess we will have to wait and see. I had tried googling it and still can’t really find an answer. :)

The Express lines didn't open until regular park opening when we were there August before last...and there's only a few rides open for EPA anyway. Might be different during high capacity times when more crowds during EPA.

When we were there about three weeks ago we were told at Forbidden Journey that the Express Line was closed until the regular park opening. I recall the wait being only about 20 minutes so it really wasn't an issue anyways.

Since this was our first time using Express, I do not have any other trips with different experiences and I am also not sure if the rules are different for other attractions.

Another confirmation here. On our last half day, we waited in the Hagrids line and then headed over to FJ. At that point, the line was quite long, so it was better to sit and wait for the EP line to open up once EE was over...

When we went two weeks ago, we thought the same thing. However, we were told at every ride during EPA that we could not use our EP until regular operating hours.
We have had this experience also - they do not honor EP until after EPA. In general, if you have EP I find it not necessary to get there for EPA - very little is open and it's all crowded with no EP access.

Just wanted to add that, while it is in front of the EPA gates and open to the GP, the extra hour is a great time to visit Today Café for one of your breakfasts. If you have EP to bypass lines anyway, it's among the best breakfast offerings on property and with mobile order you'll still get in to EPA for maybe Minions or the regular line for Forbidden Journey before it gets too long.

Just wanted to add that, while it is in front of the EPA gates and open to the GP, the extra hour is a great time to visit Today Café for one of your breakfasts. If you have EP to bypass lines anyway, it's among the best breakfast offerings on property and with mobile order you'll still get in to EPA for maybe Minions or the regular line for Forbidden Journey before it gets too long.
I'd even go so far as to say that Today Cafe is the best in-park quick service location at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter