Express Pass Q and Lockers

my2lovedisney

Mouseketeer
Hi there. Can someone please tell me if the Express Pass includes the Harry Potter rides? Also, I know you have to stow items on certain rides. I recently read that lockers are $2. Is this for each ride that requires stowing items (so $2 every time you ride and need to stow)?? If so, how many rides is that?

Thanks for the help!

Express Pass includes the Harry Potter Rides:
https://www.universalorlando.com/we...es/index.html#participating-rides-attractions

Some rides have complimentary small lockers for the duration of your ride.
The larger lockers at those locations are $2.
The rides with complimentary lockers include Coasters and HP rides as well as MIB.
There are also lockers at the rides where you may get soaked. Those require a fee.

Last edited:
The rides that require you to stow items have smaller lockers that are free. If you bring so much stuff it will not fit in the smaller lockers, you will need to get the larger locker and that will cost you $2.

The potter rides are included in express pass. It is not known if the new potter coaster will also be included at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter