EXPRESS TRANSPORTATION DISCONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.

minniegirl19

Mouseketeer
hi! Sorry if this was posted I haven't seen a thread yet but 14 hours ago WDWMAGIC reported that the express transportation will be discontinued on August 23rd with it last being able to be purchased on August 16th. I check these boards every day and occasionally post but I've read so many people especially recently planning on using the express buses during their upcoming trips in the next few months so I wanted to make sure you knew!

We just got back, and found that while I had considered using the service, we only went park to park twice in the 7 days we were there. And one of those days was EPCOT to MK so we rode the monorail. Not surprised they are canceling it now, but I think it would be handy to have in the cooler months when you don't have to go back to the resort to change/rest/swim/die of heat exhaustion.

Thanks! Just didn't see it and I never click on the super long threads

No need to apologize. I learned about it from your thread title. Would have never considered opening the 150 page thread for updated information because that has primarily been about people's personal experiences with it, which I don't care about.

Your method of communicating the news reached far more people than sharing the info in the main thread would have.

Last edited:
I think they canceled it because of the mini vans. Disney would rather gusts pay $20 a trip than the $29 for a week

wow. i have to admit, i saw the title and freaked out a bit thinking you meant magic express. I had a friend get back recently and said he liked this service. but he is also pretty lazy so i take it with a grain of salt. concept seemed sound, i think the problem is that it is hard to budget for, when everything else brings more magic bang for your buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter