Extended Evening Hours Transportation

Lizbelem

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We are planing to do the extended evening hours at Epcot. We are staying at Contemporary Resort, and I was wondering how will I get back to my resort. Does anyone know if the monorail runs after extra extended evening hours finishes?

very curious about this also? Usually the busses and monorail run after parties so I assume all will be normal, but it would be nice to hear confirmation from someone who’s been there.

I had this same question and found this thread in the search.

So if we are staying at BLT and are at extended hours late at Epcot, then can we take the Epcot monorail to TTC and switch to the MK resort monorail to Contemporary? Or will they put us on a bus to Contemporary when we arrive at TTC?

MK closes at 10pm and Epcot extended hours end at 11pm on the night in question.

Hello,
We are planing to do the extended evening hours at Epcot. We are staying at Contemporary Resort, and I was wondering how will I get back to my resort. Does anyone know if the monorail runs after extra extended evening hours finishes?
Load zone 8 at Epcot is the Red Express bus for when the monorail shuts down. It goes from Epcot to the Contemporary to Transportation and Ticket Center. Then it returns to Epcot. It's runs this route for about 2 hours after the park closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter