Extended MK Park Hours for Non- MNSSHP Nights

alice0826

Mouseketeer
We will be at WDW from 10/29 through 11/5. I was very disappointed that MK isn't scheduled to be open any later than 9:00 on non- MNSSHP nights. Does anyone know if Disney sometimes changes the hours as it gets closer to the dates? We aren't going to MNSSHP this year. :sad1:

We will be at WDW from 10/29 through 11/5. I was very disappointed that MK isn't scheduled to be open any later than 9:00 on non- MNSSHP nights. Does anyone know if Disney sometimes changes the hours as it gets closer to the dates? We aren't going to MNSSHP this year. :sad1:

Saturday nights at MK are typically extended. Weekdays, probably not.

Disney can change hours up to a week in advance, so they might get extended. They base hours on projected crowds, though, so if it doesn't look like there will be the people to support a later night, they won't extend the hours.

Your best bet for later hours this time of year is on the weekends- times can be extended to 10 or 11pm. During less busy times like late October, though, weekdays tend to close at 9 at the latest. We have been at this time of year several times when the MK closed every night at 8.

October hours were extended a just few weeks ago for our upcoming trip next weekend. Original closing times were 9pm. Saturday & Tuesday (till midnight plus it's a PM EMH so 2am!) nights were both extended...not sure about Wednesday night because we have other plans and going to MK that night isn't an option for us so I didn't bother looking.

So they most definitely can extend the hours as it gets closer, even on weeknights.

October hours were extended a just few weeks ago for our upcoming trip next weekend. Original closing times were 9pm. Saturday & Tuesday (till midnight plus it's a PM EMH so 2am!) nights were both extended

I REALLY hope this happens for our dates. We are not used to 9 and 10 MK closing times. Even 11pm seems a little early to us since we usually go in summer when EMH have after midnight closings (latest was 3 am). We want a few 1 and 2 am closings!!

I REALLY hope this happens for our dates. We are not used to 9 and 10 MK closing times. Even 11pm seems a little early to us since we usually go in summer when EMH have after midnight closings (latest was 3 am). We want a few 1 and 2 am closings!!

We tend to travel during the quietest times (we don't like crowds) so we've never had the chance to experience late EMH's. MK has always closed at 9pm on our past trips. We are super excited to be spending a late night at MK even though we know it will be packed that night! We were just joking this morning how we won't be able to stay up that late since we are both "early to bed, early to rise" rope droppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter