Extended verandas at the aft, worth it?

Considering the very aft extended verandas are some of the first cabins to be booked, someone must like them :tongue:. Wanted 8188, but it was snatched up by someone Platinum or Gold, because by the time Silver could book it was already taken. So, we have booked 8684 on the Fantasy for our Nov 2018 Western sailing. Have to admit I am a little nervous about the vibrations and movement, but I am more excited about the veranda space and view. Considering we are only in the room to sleep (and they make drugs to help with that :rolleyes1), I think the pros outweigh the cons ( I hope) . 7 days is a long time to be stuck in a cabin that I hate so hoping for the best.

We've got 8188 on the Oct 15 2018 sailing on the Dream, and we can't wait!!!

We were in 7194 aft and only noticed vibrations in the mornings when docking. I remember it being pretty intense one morning. It was our alarm clock as we needed to get up anyway. We didn't find it to be a big deal. The verandah far outweighs the vibration issue - at least for us.
We are in 7194 on the Fantasy this Christmas...we cant't wait. Any tips you have for us that apply to this room would be wonderful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter