Extending my stay after a work conference?

BarbMike821

Painting the Roses Red
Next year, I will be attending a work conference at the Swan and I am looking to extend my stay and have my family come down when it's over. I've learned that we can receive the same discounted room rate when I extend my stay(which is awesome). Financially, it makes much more sense to extend the room through the Swan and then purchase 6-day park hoppers separately as it will save us close to $2,000 versus setting it up as a new reservation through MDE where the room and park tickets are bundled.

If I take this approach and purchase my tickets separately from the room, will I be able to add my tickets to the reservation to make advanced FastPass+ selections (at 60 days) and dining reservations (180 days out, one day at a time)? Or is that only if I go through the MDE process?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter