Extending Post-Offer Stage

klbrown29

Earning My Ears
So, I have been wanting to do the College Disney experience ever since high school, and I wanted to do it earlier in my college years. But with transferring schools and changing majors, I only just now applied for the Fall 2015 program. I interviewed last week and was surprised to get an acceptance email only a few days later. I was so excited but didn't realize the decision would be made that fast and have yet to talk to my school about how earning credit works. This matters for my decision because if I can't get internship credit for the Disney program, I still need to complete a required internship for my major and should probably get it done. There are other logistics/ questions I need answered from my school too, but my school representative can't meet with me until Friday, which is the deadline for accepting the offer. Does anyone know if there is a way to extend the post-offer stage to get a few more days to accept or decline? I would just accept now and decide later, but I don't want my parents to pay a non-refundable fee if I end up having to decline. I would have never applied at this point until I talked to my school and definitively decided about going in the Fall. I'll be honest that I'm also apprehensive to go during the fall and miss home and all of the holidays as well as taking that much time away from school. But I had no idea the post-stage of applying would have to be done so fast. If anyone has any answers or advice, it would be greatly appreciated!

Call recruiting if you haven't already, they've been known to give an additional week to accept your position if your circumstances require it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I just got in touch with them today after calling and was given another full week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter