• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

extinct attraction poll

Kitchen Kabaret(w/Bonnie Appetit!), Food Rocks(Cher-fish,"Just keep it lean!"), and the wonderful Cranium Command("Norm" - "Who sent all these butterflies down here?!").. :goodvibes

Skyway for me. And can I miss something that i've never been on?!!!!!! I miss the Mickey Mouse Revue because I'm sure I would of LOVED it ;)
:rotfl:

As far as attractions, Cranium Command, definately. I miss the whole Wonders of Life pavillion, but I miss CC the most.

I miss Alien Encounter too. It was one of my son's favorites. He was crushed when they closed it. Even more so when they put Stitch in there.

The Adventurer's Club tops my list with the Comedy Warehouse a close second.

Bill Fromn PA

I vote for Skyway. That was, and still is, my favorite ride in all of WDW (eventhough I cannot go on it anymore :sad2:). I do enjoy watching old videos with the ride on Youtube :goodvibes

If You Had Wings (..had wings, had wings...). I miss the cliff divers in Acapulco and the ski room with the fans. I think of them everytime we're at Buzz....

As for me it will be Wonders of Life & Skyway

My sister talking to me on skype right now says Mr. Toads

Horizons and World of Motion definitely. I would say Star Tours but it's still there. :confused3

Horizons, and the original Imagination. I will sorely miss Star Tours, but at least I'll have another opportunity to ride in May before it closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter