• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

extra family at dinner, any problem using my DDP

LarryKeith

Are we there yet!!
Will i have any pitfalls using my DDP when I take my local family with me to dinner. I will have 3 adults and 1 child in my room, so I'm hearing that my Key to the world card will reflect that. My nephews that live locally and will be hanging out with us will be there and will go out to dinner or counter service with us. I know we won't use all of my dining points, were just not that consumed with going to dinner every night. Plus we ussually do the Kitchen Sink and thats a meal by itself, not to mention wings and notchoes at ESPN club. ( a must)
I have never done DDP before and have read different opinions on this subject. I hate to burn the dining points not using them. I am sure people have done this. Are there any snares I should be aware of. I don't want to make reservation just to have a problem.
I kind of figure that I paid for them that I should be able to give them to anyone I wish to. I know this might border on ethics. But do they really expect you to have a TS every night. Our trip is 12 nights long, so thats a lot of meals. This should get some ethics police on me. :)
My other ?? on this is that if I make a reservation for us and another party, do you have to tell whose on plan and whose not when making them ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter