Extra money making ideas

I work for Intelichek. The allow background noise and I can work when I want. You are paid per task. I use the money for our trips.

I guess I should have mentioned that it is telephone mystery shopping. It's all done from home, calling for pricing.

I am interested in market force. It sounds like fun. Any tips?

I have been doing swagbucks for the last 3-4 years. I typically earn about $700/year which I have been redeeming with Amazon gift cards. I am going to switch to paypal cards though so I can deposit the money into a vacation savings account.

I didn't get the "hang" of swagging for the first few months but once I figured out all of the ways to earn them it became easier. The two biggest tips are to run the swagbucks mobile tv app on your smartphone or tablet as that alone will get you $15/month in gift cards. The other big one was using the Shop and earn stores for my Christmas shopping this year. I wound up earning 4,000 in sb from my shop and earn which equates to a $40 gift card of your choice.

I guess I should have mentioned that it is telephone mystery shopping. It's all done from home, calling for pricing. I am interested in market force. It sounds like fun. Any tips?

Who do you use for this?!? I would love to do telephone mystery shopping. I tried some in-person ones but I never had the time to get to the place when it was available.

Who do you use for this?!? I would love to do telephone mystery shopping. I tried some in-person ones but I never had the time to get to the place when it was available.

Intelichek.com. I've been with them fora couple years and make several hundred a month. Pays for my shopping sprees too;)

I have been doing swagbucks for the last 3-4 years. I typically earn about $700/year which I have been redeeming with Amazon gift cards. I am going to switch to paypal cards though so I can deposit the money into a vacation savings account.

I didn't get the "hang" of swagging for the first few months but once I figured out all of the ways to earn them it became easier. The two biggest tips are to run the swagbucks mobile tv app on your smartphone or tablet as that alone will get you $15/month in gift cards. The other big one was using the Shop and earn stores for my Christmas shopping this year. I wound up earning 4,000 in sb from my shop and earn which equates to a $40 gift card of your choice.

thanks for the tips

I began using Amazon mTurk after seeing it recommended by someone on this board. There is a forum that helps you find good hits to do, and with that help I have made $730 since the end of February. It is something you can do anytime you have an internet connection. Works for me, as it allows me to be home with my family. I have been slacking for about two months- before that I averaged $10/day.

Can you share more info on Amazon mTturk?

I have been selling in eBay, but just in the past two weeks I have sold a lot from Facebook yard sale sites in our area. I have a ton of my sons clothes that I am about to put into consignment but I thought I would try this first and it has worked! I sold $65.00 Monday, $65.00'Tuesday and $25.00 today. I have also sold some old camreas and dvd players. The best part there are no fees!! Its adding up and it's a simple picture and a text. I meet in public places and so far it has gone well. Just an idea. I didn't know groups like that even existed.

This is my favorite! Anything I consider not good enough to sell to picky buyers who could ruin my ebay rep goes on a facebook Swip Swap. It takes me 2 minutes to take a good enough photo and post it to fb with the info. Another 2 minutes to check fb/coordinate pickup. Even if I only got $1 per item listed, that's $15 an hour :lmao: and way less clutter in the house.

Almost everything I do is "porch pickup" [small town, mostly other moms on the site] so I leave everything out on the porch and the kids go out periodically to check under the mat for the cash - no time or gas spent meeting anyone.

I posted items one day, all had been picked up by the next day - I made enough to pay for 1 night of our [very cheap Dapper Day rate] Disneyland Hotel room - $215.

I do think it's still better to sell unique or collector's items or brand name clothes on ebay - fb people just want a great bargain.

Everybody keep your eye out for emails from Amazon Preview... They let you watch a new tv show or movie and fill out a survey in exchange for an amazon gift card. The 15 min shows pay $10 and a full movie pays $20. I get one or two a month.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I've used the GPT sites online as well and I usually avoid the surveys as I don't always qualify so I feel it's a waste of time. I generally watch the video clips. They pay less but they always pay. I then found out about a bunch of phone apps that pay you money.
Getlocket is one that pays when you swipe your phone...it just started so you don't get paid much per day(it only pays you the first time you see a particular ad). I am making about 30 cents a day but it's from swiping my phone which I do anyway.
Apps trailers is an app that pays you from watching short video clips. I do it on my commute to/from work, lunch hour and while watching TV(I just mute the phone). I average about $2 a day on this but have made over $5 some days if I really work at it. I just started Aug 3rd and have made over $80 already(my last count).
Gympact is an app that pays you for going to the gym or working out, however it penalizes you if you don't. It's also somewhat new and a little buggy but so far I've made about $40 with it.
That combined with the online ones people have mentioned is helping me have extra spending money for my next trip to Disney.

Is Getlocket still around? I could not find it on the play store?

Getlocket is still an app, although I think it's just locket now but they don't pay anymore. they changed the whole app. They really should have created a new one. Anyway there is an app slidejoy that is just like locket was. I've been using it and it pays about 15 cents a day and you get paid every 3 months. So I"m giving it a try.

Is Getlocket still around? I could not find it on the play store?

Survey sites are an easy way to make money, but they do take time. For me, sharing AdvoCare has paid me much more than survey sites ever did. Looking back, I found myself spending up to an hour filling out a survey and made $1. Now I can have a 15 minute phone call and make $75! I know selling products like candles and bags can be difficult, but I've found that nutritional products are always in need, and they're consumable so people run out and want more! We had no intent of doing AdvoCare early on, but when your husband drops 20 pounds and you lose 5% body in a month, people notice! Like anything else, it is what you put into it. You wanna make $200-300 a month, you can do that with as little as a 30 minutes a week. If you want to make more (we're averaging $1,500 a month with about 1-2 hours a week), you'll need to put in more work.
I know this is going to sound stupid but who do you sell to? I could not imagine selling anything to my friends and family as I would not be comfortable with that. How do you get your customer base? Thanks!

Getlocket is still an app, although I think it's just locket now but they don't pay anymore. they changed the whole app. They really should have created a new one. Anyway there is an app slidejoy that is just like locket was. I've been using it and it pays about 15 cents a day and you get paid every 3 months. So I"m giving it a try.

thanks

Tried looking for appt trailers but nothing came up??!! Did the name change or is it not available anymore?

Tried looking for appt trailers but nothing came up??!! Did the name change or is it not available anymore?

that one I did find but its apps trailers. I found a bunch on my phone but was not sure which one. So I did a search thru inbox dollars and found it and clicked download on my laptop and it loaded to my phone.

that one I did find but its apps trailers. I found a bunch on my phone but was not sure which one. So I did a search thru inbox dollars and found it and clicked download on my laptop and it loaded to my phone.

I found one in Spanish??!!! I made the download but I don't think that is the one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter