"Extra" tummy skin is going away!

WOW! You look great!!!!! THat is such encouraging news, I have the so called "apron" and I was very worried about what would happen after I lost the weight. Thanks for that!

I wanted to also congratulate you on your continued goal setting and striving for a healthier you. Many people stop after reaching goal weight, and don't challenge themselves further. You have challenged yourself and I think that is fantastic! Keep up the great job, and you'll have the abs of your dreams before you know it!

Wow! You give me hope!! Although I reached my initial goal and am really close to my "stretch goal", I still have a little jiggle in me (hey, it works for Santa, right?) I look o.k. standing up and laying down on the beach, but when I sit in a beach chair, there it is - that darn spare tire! At least it is no longer big enough to fit on an SUV.

Keep up the good work (and those push-ups and crunches!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter