Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

The bacon list is updated to this point. Keep that bacon moving. We still haven't reached the magic number for teleportation magic and a week's supply of bacon.

The bacon list is updated to this point. Keep that bacon moving. We still haven't reached the magic number for teleportation magic and a week's supply of bacon.

We still haven't reached it yet! What do you do, pick some random huge number? Or is it closer than we think?

We still haven't reached it yet! What do you do, pick some random huge number? Or is it closer than we think?

I wanted to try to keep this bacon moving for a while, so I made the number something that was higher than what the previous pass it on games have done, but not so high that it would be unrealistic (so it's not say, 10,000).

We are less than a hundred away from the magic number. That could mean we are 2 away, and it could mean were 99 away.

So keep that bacon moving, everyone!

I wanted to try to keep this bacon moving for a while, so I made the number something that was higher than what the previous pass it on games have done, but not so high that it would be unrealistic (so it's not say, 10,000).

We are less than a hundred away from the magic number. That could mean we are 2 away, and it could mean were 99 away.

So keep that bacon moving, everyone!

lol, well at least it's not 10,000!!

I found the bacon to be a juicy meat with a sweet, nutty flavor hinting of cloves and a light saltiness. I was ready to make a BLT but decided to let TwirlerGirl to have another taste.:goodvibes

OOOHHHHHH I want to play :) although my only friend in VMK that is on Dis too (that i know of...) is rosesredrosered ... well and Lilsurfer_Chick, but she doesn't get on much that i know of...

If you don't know who to pass to, pick me :cool1:

Oh yeahhhh, I'm the same in vmk - pink_cheerleader :)

I have the bacon that is what's left of it. Had some with breakfast this morning. I will be serving what's left this afternoon. COME AND GET IT!!!

Update: Briar really needed the bacon for her breakfast on Friday so she took and said she was cuter than Rolls. I think she passed it off to Goofer or Dog or was that Kitty Cat? She said the bacon had gone bad. ick!

Yay! TwirlerGirl finally passed the bacon!

People sure do pass it to Briar a lot, and it always seems to be when it's in it's worse shape. Me thinks people are trying to poison briar with bad bacon.

Yay! TwirlerGirl finally passed the bacon!

People sure do pass it to Briar a lot, and it always seems to be when it's in it's worse shape. Me thinks people are trying to poison briar with bad bacon.

Yes, that must be it. They're all out to get me! :eek:

I haven't had time to pass the bacon along. But I'll try to hit someone with it
very soon. :stir:

I've been hearing how good the bacon was and I haven't had a chance to taste it yet. I'm open for a pass! :)

I'm sorry. I passed the bacon to DisAeryn a couple of days ago.

She wants to hold on to the bacon for a while, at least until the weekend. ;)

ooo this sounds like a fun game! And a great way to meet some DISers on VMK since I don't know any of you guys! :p I am Bella_Luna on VMK, if you ever see me, pass that bacon! ;)

i would like to have that bacon. im captain_casie on vmk :)

OOOHHHHHH I want to play :) although my only friend in VMK that is on Dis too (that i know of...) is rosesredrosered ... well and Lilsurfer_Chick, but she doesn't get on much that i know of...

If you don't know who to pass to, pick me :cool1:

Oh yeahhhh, I'm the same in vmk - pink_cheerleader :)

I've been hearing how good the bacon was and I haven't had a chance to taste it yet. I'm open for a pass! :)

ooo this sounds like a fun game! And a great way to meet some DISers on VMK since I don't know any of you guys! :p I am Bella_Luna on VMK, if you ever see me, pass that bacon! ;)

can i join in please

You don't choose the bacon, the bacon chooses you :scared:

Plus, who wants a smelly Lysol bacon? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter