Extremely Nervous Can't Make ADR TILL July!

Chip & Dale

Earning My Ears
First thing Friday morning DH told me that we have to push back our trip until
September (we were going in July), because of a heavy work schedule. We
were happy about this. I called and cancelled all of our ADR, and our tour.
Later Saturday afternoon I saw the free dining. We won't know our exact dates until July. What I'm getting at is will there be any good restaurant left by July? I need honest answers!
Thanks!

It will be tough to get ADRs at the more popular places, and if they have availability, it may be very early or (more likely) very late. If you don't mind adjusting your touring around when meals are available, you could probably get a good many of your favorites on your ADR list.

You could also call and book a couple of your favories each week in Sept, then cancel the ones you don't need when July comes and you know when you'll be there.

Good luck!

This same thing happened to us last year. We booked, then cancelled, then found out about the free dining and rebooked with 6 weeks notice! We only had 4 days of meals to plan though and it was just DH and I. The good news was that we still got Le Cellier, Shula's (out of pocket), 50's Prime Time, and 2 character meals! The only bad news (for me anyway) was that I couldn't get in to the castle at all...
Le Cellier was probably the hardest to get but the most worth it. Just plan on being more flexible with your time frames. Good luck! :thumbsup2

Thanks for your replies. I'll just have to relax and just think I'm going to have a great time regardless and and just take what ADR I can. I'm a little bit of an over planner. So this is hard for me. Thank you again.

Not to rain on your parade but I think you need to book the free dining by June...so hopefully you'll know your dates by then???

Tnkrbelle565 said:
Not to rain on your parade but I think you need to book the free dining by June...so hopefully you'll know your dates by then???

Very good point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter