• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

F&G Crowd Question

DeadHead

Mouseketeer
DW and I are due to arrive on Sun 4/28 and we're thinking of walking over to Epcot from BWV around 11 a.m. Are the weekend crowds at F&G as large as F&W? We were blown away at how crowded F&W was the first week of November, at times shoulder to shoulder. Thank you for any info.

I think in years passed Fand W had more of a crowd then F and G with this said it will be crowded but not as bad

We've been to Epcot on Sun in late April, early May and don't find it to be overly crowded. As the pp said F&W seems to be a different animal. F&G is not a huge deal.

We were there in May last year. Crowded, but not bad on a weekend. Nothing like F&W on a weekend.

DW and I are due to arrive on Sun 4/28 and we're thinking of walking over to Epcot from BWV around 11 a.m. Are the weekend crowds at F&G as large as F&W? We were blown away at how crowded F&W was the first week of November, at times shoulder to shoulder. Thank you for any info.
Nice name by the way

We do both F&W and F&G and there is a definite difference in crowds. F&G is usually a lighter crowd, but Friday and Saturday nights will be a little more crowded, but still NOTHING like what we've seen at F&W on a Saturday night.

We were there last Wednesday and EPCOT was packed (crowd level was a 9), but the lines for the food were not bad at all.

Thanks for all the replies. We are just a little concerned, I have to use an ecv again this trip and the crowd in November made moving about difficult and scary at time. So thank you all for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter