• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

F! RBT v HB

mcm574

Mouseketeer
I have reservations for Hungry Bear Fantasmic viewing for our first night in the parks, 1/1. I’ve just read a review, though, that says seating isn’t technically guaranteed and HB guests may need to stand. So now I’m second guessing and wondering if the high crowds should push us towards River Belle Terrace so we can have a guaranteed chance to sit? I’d welcome any opinions!...

From what I gather: it is extremely rare for folks to be required to stand. We have done it twice and did not have to stand either time. Trying to remember which thread had people’s experiences...

The earlier you get to the holding area (before they walk you to the viewing area), the better chance you will have to be sitting near the front. We generally show up about 45 minutes early during the summer; I'd definitely be there an hour early to grab a seat on 1/1.

I have reservations for Hungry Bear Fantasmic viewing for our first night in the parks, 1/1. I’ve just read a review, though, that says seating isn’t technically guaranteed and HB guests may need to stand. So now I’m second guessing and wondering if the high crowds should push us towards River Belle Terrace so we can have a guaranteed chance to sit? I’d welcome any opinions!...
The last time we did the HB package (several months ago), I asked a CM about guests being asked to stand In that section. She said that she had been working in that section for a over a year and had never asked guests to stand. The package description includes that warning just in case -- but I think guests have been asked to stand in the HB section only a handful of times since 2017 and not at all in recent memory. And there is no comparison between the HB package view and the RBT Premium view -- the HB package view is far better. The RBT Premium Package comes with a chair and dinner -- those are the advantages. The view is hardly stellar, especially after you've experienced the view up front by the water in the other dining package sections. If you are able to sit on the ground (and bring hoodies or something to sit on), go for the HB package.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease! We've done (and loved) HB F! before, but we've never taken a trip during a high-traffic time, so I'm feeling a little paranoid! - I'm going to stick with the plans, though, thanks for convincing me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter