Face painting

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they have face painting like Dia de Los Muertos? My cousin in dressing up like this for MHP so we were hoping to get her face painted at DL or CDL for this on Halloween. Also if anyone knows the cost could you please let me know this as well?

At DCA, they have it for the Plaza de Familia / Coco area near Paradise Garden. I think it was about $12-$16?

At DL, at least last year, it was near Rancho Del Zocalo. There’s a Dia de Los Muertos display. Last year they had face painting for free as part of a Coco promotional event. I didn’t see face painting when we were there on a Saturday morning in September. But it was set up for Dia de Los Muertos. This was a small skull or flower symbol.

I’m not sure if they offer full face paintings

As PP mentioned, it’s at DCA only this year back with the Coco stuff - prices range from $16-$22, I believe. At least a couple are pretty full face paint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter