Facebook Hidden Mickey Contests

cathcuc

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried these? On Monday, Disney released two contests that are giving away vacations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. You have to find the hidden mickeys located in photos found on official Disney Facebook pages. Each hidden mickey you collect gets you an entry into the contest for the respective park. There's more details here at the Disney blog http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/02/go-wild-for-hidden-mickeys-on-facebook/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DisneyParks+%28Disney+Parks+Blog%29

I'm finding it really difficult! I found 6 or 7 for each on my own. I did manage to get help for the Disneyland contest (Google is a wonderful thing!) but no luck for Walt Disney World. The Twitter "help" from the Jungle Cruise animals totally baffles me. If anyone has any suggestions for that part, let me know.

Give the contests a try. Beware, they are addicting and you'll suddenly realize you lost three hours of your day!! Ugh!

Has anyone tried these? On Monday, Disney released two contests that are giving away vacations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. You have to find the hidden mickeys located in photos found on official Disney Facebook pages. Each hidden mickey you collect gets you an entry into the contest for the respective park. There's more details here at the Disney blog http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/02/go-wild-for-hidden-mickeys-on-facebook/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DisneyParks+%28Disney+Parks+Blog%29

I'm finding it really difficult! I found 6 or 7 for each on my own. I did manage to get help for the Disneyland contest (Google is a wonderful thing!) but no luck for Walt Disney World. The Twitter "help" from the Jungle Cruise animals totally baffles me. If anyone has any suggestions for that part, let me know.

Give the contests a try. Beware, they are addicting and you'll suddenly realize you lost three hours of your day!! Ugh!

I don't get it. So you look on their facebook pages after you register... how do you know if you found a hidden mickey or not? Or, I guess how does DISNEY know you found one?? :confused3

There are golden mickey heads, usually in the corners of the photos, with either Walt Disney World or Disneyland printed underneath them. Once you've clicked on the mickey head a URL will appear in the picture's description that says you've found it and will take you to another page that tells you how many mickey's you have found. To make it more difficult, the ones found in the photos are usually not visible in the thumbnail view, only if you open the whole album. Or maybe my eyes are just getting bad!

SPOILER ALERT!!! Highlight to see!

Look on the Sharing the Magic page photos to find one on the Disneyland and Walt Disney World sites. That will get you started!

I have 8 in the WDW one and 7 in the DLR one.... and I'm now stuck, stumped, etc.

Grrr!

------------
Nevermind! Found them all! While frustrating, it was a fun contest... I hope I win! :)

I had not seen this contest before! Thanks for sharing. I did find the 2 on the photopass page.

I am stuck on the WDW one. I found them all on the Disneyland one. Found the one on Sharing the Memories on WDW page. Just need 1 more for WDW. Look through every stinking photo! UGGGG!

If anyone is really stuck, I took notes on the locations and have found all 10 for DL and WDW. PM me and I can give you some hints and maybe help you narrow down where the last one(s) are that you need. Don't want to post spoilers or anything though. :)

~Zara

I am stuck on the WDW one. I found them all on the Disneyland one. Found the one on Sharing the Memories on WDW page. Just need 1 more for WDW. Look through every stinking photo! UGGGG!

I have only found five. I never thought I'd be sick of looking at Disney pictures, but I think I've hit my limit.

I have only found five. I never thought I'd be sick of looking at Disney pictures, but I think I've hit my limit.

LOL!! Your right! Great pics, but most annoying. Even more annying when you have looked at them for the 3rd time and still cannot find what you are missing!!

I've found 9 in the Disneyland contest and 6 in the Disney World contest. I'm currently clearing my history and cache so I can look some more. Are all of the Hidden Mickeys on photos?

I was able to find all 10 on both Disneyland and WDW pages. I went to the Theme Parks board here on the DIS, and there were some posts that gave good clues/hints, and also a post that tells how many on each page.

I've found 9 in the Disneyland contest and 6 in the Disney World contest. I'm currently clearing my history and cache so I can look some more. Are all of the Hidden Mickeys on photos?

yes. I don't think that's giving too much away to answer.

Thanks for this. I believe I found 5 for each. I too am getting tired of looking at Disney photos, but you gotta be in it to win it, right?

I'm having difficulty finding the last 2 for WDW. I have made note of all the ones i have found and counted 9. I guess the one they give you in the beginning does not count.

I do not get the Twitter "clues" either.

I'm having trouble all together...But can anyone help me with this clue"rom East or West, fans “Share Memories” in this Tab – A sweet treat or a fun ride, you’ll find the click you seek on either side." I found the one on the photo pass facebook page for Disney World...But where can I find the one for disneyland that applies to this clue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter