Fairfield Inn July 11-18 or NEW hotel w/ waterpark July 16-22

Hmmm...I am going to have to look seriously at staying here. I will be using a 7night stay certificate to stay here so as long as it is a Cat 7hotel (which is what I am expecting), it should be fine. We will see. I will book Fairfield as well. Looks like reservations open in April.

. Looks like reservations open in April.

That's more info then I got when I called yesterday. They knew didly squat when I asked when reservations can be made. Wondering how far above budget this place is going to be....

This building looks impressive but I'm afraid it's going to be super expensive. If I want super expensive then I'll stay in the Disney Bubble. Oh well the jury will stay put until we see it open.

I would go with the water park hotel. It looks great, according to the maps it is super close, and it seems like it would be higher quality than the surrounding hotels and motels. AND (like you said) you would be one of the first few people to try it out! It will probably be expensive, but it seems like it would be a very worthy splurge!

Thanks for posting OP it's the first I'd heard about this new hotel. I can't wait to find out what the rooms cost as we will be going to DL this summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter