• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairfield Inn - new parking rule?

We stayed at Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort this past Monday, 5/24. It's at the corner of Harbor/Katella. Checked in at 8am - room not ready yet, but they gave us a parking pass. Just paid one night parking, and our car was there 26 hours. Don't know about parking after checkout, as we checked out and left at 10am.

Wow they getting strict. I got another email. Here the part regarding parking.

Parking
As the park entry is limited to California Residents only, the Hotel is at maximum capacity for parking, and as a result parking on property before 12pm on the day of check in and extended parking after check out time is not available. Self-parking/Valet parking is available for one vehicle at $24 plus tax per night. A parking pass will be given to you at check-in to place on your dashboard that must be visible each night. A parking audit is conducted daily, failure to remove vehicle by check-out time will result in a $150 fee charged to the room.

I’ve canceled already but I’ve got the email anyway.

We stayed there in March for Touch of Disney. I felt they nickel and dime everything. It is close to $80 for an early check in.

Wow. I was just going to say how would they know what time you leave with your car but I guess if they're conducting parking audit, then they're serious about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter