Fairfield or Country Inn & Suites

M&G'sMOM

Earning My Ears
Please help! My family and I will be traveling to Orlando next March to do Universal. We have always done Disney and stayed on-site. I have ressies for Fairfield Inn and Suites on Canada Ave. off of I-Drive for 85.00 a night and also at Country Inn & Suites on Universal Boulevard for 80.00 a night. In both hotels I have a 1-room suite reserved. Which one should I keep? We are trying to keep costs down but we want a nice place to stay with a seperate room for DH and myself.:bounce: :bounce:

I haven't stayed at either resort, but, I have stayed at several Country Inn & Suites in the United States. I really like their properties alot, they have always been very clean and quiet, they have a great staff and a good breakfast in the a.m.

Hope that helps!

Fairfield Inn & Suites is a nice hotel at an affordable price, but compared to the Country Inn & Suites, it seems more plain. Country Inn & Suites, like the name suggests is "country" themed. A lot of thought is put into the design, decor and architecture, and the effort has paid off as the hotels look great. They also offer lots of amenities like a healthy breakfast buffet, Country Kid Suites, free cookies, large suites and much more.

In the Orlando area, there are two that I know of. One is in Lake Buena Vista, near Downtown Disney, and the other is off International Drive, near Universal Studios. Both are fairly new, and very nice. I think there is another one comming up, somewhere in Kissimmee too, but I dont think it has opened yet.

Regarding rates, right now is a great time to travel.....all hotels in the area, including the Country Inns are offering abnormally low rates.

Enjoy and let us know how your trip goes!

Have you check out Hawthorn suites near Universal. This chain is very nice (free breakfast) and they have some good deals on their hawthorn.com website for the seaworld hotel and the universal hotel. I think they are nicer than either Fairfield or Country In.n

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter