Fairy GodMailer- Califgirl

stagemomx3

DIS Veteran
Califgirl would you be willing to Fairy Godmail my children sometime before September 1st? That will be their first day of Homeschooling and the plan is to surprise them with their first school project being plans around our trip to DL for Halloween. They don't know we are going yet. Let me know if you are willing and if I can do anything for you in exchange.

I would be happy to do this for you!
Please PM me with the details: Your children's names, address and if there is a specific character or attraction that you would like. (I don't have them all, but I do try to meet those requests)

To PM me, click on my name (off to the left) and then click on "send a private Message to Califgirl"

Bumo, anyone have that answer? :wizard:

:love: Thank you, thank you, thank you! The postcards and maps arrived yesterday. They are so awesome I'm sure the kids will love them. I can't wait to see their reactions when they read them on September 1st! Thank you so much for being their Fairy Godmailer! :lovestruc

I'm so glad they got to you and they are what you wanted! I hope they bring lots of joy and happy anticipation to your family!
Enjoy your Disney planning and your Disneyland vacation!

Califgirl was a wonderful Fairy GodMAILer for my children. What she did was mail them each a Disneyland postcard with a note from a character saying they heard the child was coming to Disneyland and they were looking forward to it. She also sent me maps from DCA & DL. My kids are finding out about on Halloween trip on September 1st so they haven't seen the postcards yet so I don't know about their reactions.

I've said it before,I'll say it again,Califgirl is the "BEST". :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 If 'I'M' lucky,we'll get to meet her in Sept. :cool1:

Califgirl said:
lol darph nader! I hope I get a chance to meet you. DIS folks are just the best!

WELL,skate up north on the 9th,I'll be the old redneck with my 2 g-kids. :cool1: Look for the old goober w/the white cap taking a nap in NOS. ;)

btw,will you take a check for the postage due?? :rolleyes1

Just yell "Darph Nader" ,if you hear"naughty person",that's me. :smokin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter