****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi! We're super excited to be doing our first family vacation to WDW! We'll be in park 5/30-6/6. I'll have four kids (10, 9, 5, 3) and will be celebrating two of their birthdays! I'd love it if I could surprise them with a post card!

Also, if anyone wants to FGM a 26 y/o child my sister would die!

Tessala, would you be able to send a postcard to my daughters? We're going May 11-15. Totally new to this. Can you tell me how to "PM" you? I would also love to send a few postcards out while we are there.

My family and I are heading down to Disney World March 1st. I would be more than happy to send out a few cards while we are there for anyone that will be there after the 8th. Just PM me your kiddos names, addresses, and what kind of card and message you would like.
Would you please send my two daughters a postcard?? I'm new to this and I'm not sure how to PM:(

I am there from 7th March - 28th March so pick your date and I can do that for you. Looks as if you can't PM me yet so just get in touch when you can!
Would you be willing to help me out?? I need two postcards mailed to my daughters, we are going to Disney from April 17-24:)

This is so much fun! Commenting so I can find it again and do this for someone when we travel to WDW in July!

Hi everyone. We did this the last time we were in Disney and my girls loved it. Would love to share the magic again. We will be in Disney March 28 - April 3. ! I can send postcards ....just pm me!! Would someone be willing to send 1 to each of my 2 girls ?? Any character would be great!!

Thanks so Much!

Hi,
We are planning a surprise trip to Disney in May. My two girls would be over the moon to receive a postcard. Thanks in advance and I hope to return the favor.

We will be at WDW from April 29-May 8, 2015 and would be happy to send postcards out to your little ones! If there is anyone will to send our little girl a card or two, I'd be grateful! :) PM if interested

Hi everyone,
We are getting married on May 10th and will be at WDW (all parks) from May 13th until May 21st for our honeymoon!!
Can someone help me surprise my fiancé with a card please? I can pay it back/forward by sending 2 cards while we are there.
Thanks and Enjoy the Magic! :-)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter