****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hello everyone. My mom and I will be heading to Disney in a couple of weeks. I know that is early for some trips, but we would love to be a fairy go mailer to some children while we are there. Let me know.
Are you still interested? if so could you please PM e still need our fairy godmailer for three kiddos

This is probably a long shot, but my son (7) is a Star Wars fanatic, and would just LOVE to get something from Darth Vader. So maybe with SWW going on, this could be a possibility. We are not going until November, so there's time!

What an awesome idea this is - I would be happy to pay it forward after we go!

Here are some thoughts. I was just a FGM last weekend and I purchased a couple of the beautiful 3D post cards. They were slightly coated on the back writing area and was VERY hard to write on. I used gel pens and had a hard time getting them to write on the cards. I also mailed them from my off site resort, then seen a mailbox at Disney Studios main walk way. I purchased my stamps from Epcot's Disney's Art of Magic store. I thought it might be helpful to discuss some of these small details.

I'm looking for a Fairy Godmailer to send a postcard to Jeff, who will be visiting Disney in October. I would be happy to send one or two at that time (we're going together) of course! Thank you!

Are you still interested? if so could you please PM e still need our fairy godmailer for three kiddos
We are going in July.. I need a Fairy Godmother for 2! .. I'm a little new at this! But this looks like such a great idea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter