****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We will be at WDW from October 20-27 and would love to send some cards out at that time.

We are surprising my daughter with the trip for her birthday and would love to receive cards wishing her a Happy Birthday from characters between Sept 13 (her birthday) and Oct 20 (the day we leave). Anyone willing to help us?

This trip is creeping up on me somehow! But I would love if someone could send my three daughters each a postcard. We are leaving Aug. 15th so someone who is going in July would be great. I know it's soon but please let me know if there is anyone out there. Of course, I am willing ot return the favor to someone else. THANKS! :wizard:

She wrote Mickey in December and hasn't heard back. We leave July 30-August 6. If anyone could help her (ok, me) out that would be GREAT! Please PM if you can help...THANKS!

Can anyone be a fairy godmother to my ds and dd? We leave Aug. 10th and they would love to hear from their disney friends!

Not sure if you are still looking for a FGM for DDs & DSs. We are leaving this the 15th and are there through the 30th. If anyone still needs post cards sent out send me a PM with your information (Names, address, favorite character) and I will be happy to do it!

We have 6 girls going on our trip and this weekend they received their FGM postcards from the "Princesses" and were sooooo excited!!! "Mommy, how do the Princesses know we are coming?:rotfl::confused3

I am taking my 8 year old son, Cade, to WDW for a first time trip and it's a big surprise! Could someone send a post card to him? We are leaving August 15, and we aren't telling him until August 14. We are going to surprise him with a scavenger hunt, ending with a box that says something like "We know you are looking forward to going to the beach tomorrow, but we can't go there. Sorry. We're going to Disney World instead!" We'll have a balloon come out, and have some WDW toys in there and the video. I'd love to have a postcard from a FGM for the box, too! I'll gladly return the favor when we are there. I don't think I have enough posts to PM, but if you'll PM me your e-mail address, I'll send you my information.

TIA!!

Anyone?? Please???

We're leaving for WDW July 14th and will be there through the 28th. If anyone needs a FGM , please PM me with your information. I will do up to 10 cards. My boys are both older, 17 and 24 and we all think this will be a great way to spread the magic.pixiedust:

I will be able to check my PMs until late July 13.

We will be at WDW from October 20-27 and would love to send some cards out at that time.

We are surprising my daughter with the trip for her birthday and would love to receive cards wishing her a Happy Birthday from characters between Sept 13 (her birthday) and Oct 20 (the day we leave). Anyone willing to help us?

we will be there sept 9 - 15th if you would like me to send her one, i am more then willing.
My daughter will be getting one before we go so i would love to return the favour to someone.
PM me your info if you would like me to send one.:goodvibes

I have a co - worker that is going to Disney August 28. It will be her, her husband and 2 son 7, 6 and a family friend 3 y/o.

Wondering if any one would be interested mailing each a postcard from Disney?

Please PM and I will give you the address.

Thanks so much for spreading Disney Magic!!
:yay:

Hi, we are going August 14th to the World and wondering if anyone would send a card to my kids. I would love to send some as well when we are there - Aug 14th - Aug 31st. Please let me know - we did it last year and it was lots of fun :)

Hi! DH has decided we're going back September 30 and October 1 for MNSSHP, so we're looking for a FGM to help us share the news. We'd be willing to send a postcard out as well. I loved sharing the fun this summer. Thanks!

Hi! We will be going back to Disney from Sept 6th -Sept 16th. Wondering if anyone is willing to send my daughter a postcard. We did this for last years trip and it was a big hit. We are more than happy to pass on the fun during our trip! TIA:)

Hi! I can send out 2 more post cards when I go aug. 8-17. Please PM me with info, I'm studying for my MCAT exam aug. 5 and don't always get to check individual threads while i'm studying. thanks!

ETA: all the cards have been requested. Hope everyone has a great trip!

Hi all. Looking for someone to send three cards to my son (7) and two daughters (5 and 2). Arriving asmo Aug. 14th. PM me your email address and I will send all the info.
I would be more than happy to return the favor!
Thanks!

Anyone going to be there soon that would be willing to send out 2 cards. DD is bringing a first time friend this year and we think she would be excited to get a card eventhough she is 10.

I will be there June 5-9 and would love to add to the magic, I'll mail four postcards.....pm me your address

We leave for WDW on the 13th of Sept for a wk. Im looking for someone willing to send 5 postcards. 3 to my kids 2- dd and 1 ds, and my 2 nephews, this will be thier first trip ( its a surprise for them) I will hold on my nephews card til the morning of my trip when we tell them we are leaving to go to WDW. They would be Thrilled.

We will be in WDW from 09/13- 09/20, I am willing to mail out 5 post card.

Thanks
Kim

I'm going to send a postcard to each of my girls on the last day of our trip, which is a Sunday. I figure they will get the postcard a 3-4 days later. It will be from a special character we meet telling each girl how much they enjoyed spending time with them and thanks for coming. I'll do my best character handwriting of course. Has anyone done anything similar before? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter