****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I mailed off my 3 our first evening in Disney! It was SO much fun making up a message and "signing" from different characters! So cool the hotel gift shop sold stamps too...AND there was a mailbox in the resort lobby! :blush: Haven't been to Disney since 2001, so this is all new to me!

I've already PM'd them, but I hope the cards work for the DISers I mailed them to. :thumbsup2

For our Spring Break trip!! Will be there until April 1st if anyone needs/wants something sent, just let us know names, addresses, favorite characters, etc. :cool1:

Please do PM me if interested!

I feel so bad, I had one request from a family in Canada for postcards for their kids....
I can't find you address anywhere in my trip file and had deleted your PM....if you are that family please PM me again! we leave early Sat am, so would need it by tomorrow 3/25 pm.

If anyone else would like me to send one please PM me...I promise I WON'T lose your address!

We're heading down May 7th and DD would LOVE a postcard! If anyone would be willing please PM me, it would be SO appreciated :flower3:

Please remember that PM"s do not go thru if a person has less ten or less posts.....I dont want anyone to be disappointed in not hearing...
Thanks

I am looking for someone that would be willing to send 4 postcards.
2 for my kids and 2 for my cousin's kids.
We are going June 6-15.

We are also willing to send a few to anyone that is going after us.

I would love to have two sent to my daughters. We will be going May 21-28. I would be willing to send as well.
Please let me know the information needed.
THANKS!:goodvibes

Need some help surprising my kids. We are going to tell them Easter about our early June trip to Disney. Would like to have 2 postcards for my kids before Easter that I could put in the mailbox for their scavenger hunt.

jsschwal, I will be happy to send postcards to your girls..I need names, address, age, who they like...if you can't pm me, we will work something out so you can email me the info:) As you can see we leave in just a few short days...Dream here we come:)

I am in need of a Fairy Godmother to send a post card to my children...We are going on May 11-17 with MAW I would be happy to reciprocate for someone else

Would love it if someone would send a post card to my 3 kids. We will be going May 24-31 so would need it sometime before this. Would be happy to send some out while we are there as well.

Anyone out there going to Disneyland? Would love to send one to my Mom for our trip April 6-9, and I would love to do it for someone else while we are there! She will think that it is just amazing :cheer2: if Mickey sends her a postcard before we go!

I'm looking for a fairy godmailer to send my 5 kids postcards. This will be their announcement of their trip in August. Can anyone help me out? Please PM me if you're able to do this, probably someone who's going in April or sooner so I can let my kids know of the trip soon. Let me know the details you will need.

Of course, I am happy to return the HUGE favor when I go on our trip.

thanks! :lovestruc

I am in need of a Fairy Godmother to send a post card to my children...We are going on May 11-17 with MAW I would be happy to reciprocate for someone else

Sent a postcard each to your DS and DD today!!:goodvibes Hope they arrive the same day, if not maybe hold one back until you get both? Our DS loved picking them out and mailing them - thank you for responding, we loved being able to do this!!:yay:

Hope you have a great trip in May!!

Hi. I need someone to send a postcard to my DF that we are going to WDW and a DCL cruise on October. Thanks. Please PM me.

Need some help surprising my kids. We are going to tell them Easter about our early June trip to Disney. Would like to have 2 postcards for my kids before Easter that I could put in the mailbox for their scavenger hunt.

I am still looking for a FGM that is going in the next couple of weeks to send 2 postcards. I will also be more than happy to postcards while I am there June 2-11

this is such a cute idea, i am going June 2- 8 and have 3 kids, 8 y/o boy, 5 y/o girl and 9 month old boy and we are going on our 1st trip and would love to be adopted by a fairygod mother if anyone is interested thanks!
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter