****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hello! I'm looking for a FGM for my upcoming May trip to the World! We are celebrating my daughter's 5th birthday. She loves the princesses! princess: If someone is willing to send a postcard to her for me, please PM me. I'll be there May 4-17 so would be more than happy to return the favor. Thank you so much!!!

Hello fellow Disers!

I am looking for FGM for a friend of mine. Her & her familiy are going on a Disney Cruise in a couple of weeks (sets sail on April 6th) and this will be her kids 1st Disney experience. Is there anyone out there going to Disney before this that could send her 3 kids a card? I know that this would be really special to them and the mom would cherish it forever (total scrapbook person)! Please let me know if you could help my friend out!

TIA!

We are taking our granddaughter to DisneyWorld in May and would love to have a postcard mailed to her sometime in the next few weeks. We're in Canada, so the mail takes a little longer. :-)

Her favourite Disney characters are Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, but she would love a postcard from any of the Disney characters.

Our trip is May 11 - 20, and I would love to act as a Fairy Godmailer for anyone.

Hey!!

I'm looking for a fairy godmailer. My daughter just turned six and she loves all the princesses! this will be her very first experience at disney world (and mine too)! We are going to Walt Disney world May 11-17.

I look forward to hearing back from someone!

Thanks!

We leave April 16th for my son Jack's MAW trip. I would love if someone could mail him a letter or postcard. Pooh is his very favorite. Happy to return the favor while we are there. I also have 2 other kids so one letter could just be to all 3. Thanks!

Oneplustwins: We are leaving Sunday, March 24, 2013 for 5 days in Disney. Our first character meal on Monday is with Pooh. We would be happy to send a postcard to your children. Please PM me with children's names and address. My girls were very excited in December when they received their special postcard.

Hey!!

I'm looking for a fairy godmailer. My daughter just turned six and she loves all the princesses! this will be her very first experience at disney world (and mine too)! We are going to Walt Disney world May 11-17.

I look forward to hearing back from someone!

Thanks!

I would be happy to be a fairy godmailer for your daughter. It looks like you only have one post so far, so I don't think you can send/receive private messages yet ... As soon as you can, please PM your info and I will send your daughter a card! :goodvibes

Would someone be willing to send our DS a postcard? We are leaving in just about two months and he is so, so excited! We watch WDW parades on you tube on Sunday mornings :)

I will be more than happy to send money for postage and repay the karma

He loves all characters, but something with Mickey mouse might help him get the message a bit more at 2.5 years :)

:wizard:

Hi!
My family and I are going at the end of May to Disney World and then the Disney Cruise. We would be willing to send out some postcards. My dd is 2 so she would be excited about Disney no matter where the card came from:) But we would love to do it this year for another family.

Just PM and let me kow.

We are taking our 7 yr old grandson for his first time to Disney World May 8-16. Would love for someone to be kind enough to send him a postcard towards the end of April. He can't wait to see Pluto! It would be fun to be a FGM for someone when we go too!

Was just wondering if anyone is willing to send my niece and nephew a postcard. We are going to Disney World May 2. He will be almost 6 and she will be 4 1/2. This will be their first trip and I am trying to get them excited. Thanks so much!

Hi!,

My DD and I are heading to Orlando the second week in May. We will be going for her 9th Birthday. She has never been before so I am trying to get her excited for it. I would love for her to get a postcard from a disney character. She loves all the characters but her very favorite are any of the princesses.

We will be there from May 7th-14th and happy to return the favor ;)

The parks we are attending are:

MK
AK

Seaworld and Discovery cove.

Thanks so much!

New to this- We're going the disney world on October 12-19. Does anyone want to send us 2 postcards for my girls?

We will be at WDW next week!! I have three kids that would be more than happy to help be fairy God mailers for anyone that PM's me the details!!!

Hi!
My family and I are going at the end of May to Disney World and then the Disney Cruise. We would be willing to send out some postcards. My dd is 2 so she would be excited about Disney no matter where the card came from:) But we would love to do it this year for another family.

Just PM and let me kow.

If you still need a FairyGod Mailer, I'd be happy to send you a postcard! pixiedust:

I'm a teacher at a small rural school in south Mississippi. We are doing a unit on DIsney. I'd LOVE it, as well as the kids, if someone could mail the class a post card telling your favorite thing about Disney! Just PM me and I'll send you our school address.

I'm a teacher at a small rural school in south Mississippi. We are doing a unit on DIsney. I'd LOVE it, as well as the kids, if someone could mail the class a post card telling your favorite thing about Disney! Just PM me and I'll send you our school address.

I am going at the end of April and would be happy to send out some mail to your class if no one has already volunteered!

I'll be participating in the College Program at WDW from August 12-January 3rd. I would love to send some postcards out during my time there! Just send me a private message!

My two sisters and I will be at WDW from June 5th to June 12th. We would like to send postcards to three lucky children. Feel free to pm me with your info!!

On the other side of the godmailer...We have 3 children on OUR trip who would LOVE to have a card mailed to them!! We need someone who is going in April or May.

We are travelling to WDW on sept 4th until the 18th and my children would absolutely love a post card. We finished making their countdown chain at the weekend,that one of the kind members on DIS sent me. They absolutely love it and something like this would just be the icing on the cake for them. Of course I am more than happy to return the favour when we visit WDW this Sept. thank you so much :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter