****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi,
We are going on our first trip 10/26-11/1!!

I have a 4yo DD who is into anything non princess. She's my tom boy. I also have a 14 mos DS who I know won't know the difference, but I'd like him to receive one too!

Please PAN if someone can help, thank you thank you!!!!

bombon, are you all set? We are going the end of Aug. if you still need one!

Hi Britfish, if Bombon is covered, I'd appreciate it if you'd be willing to be our fairy godmailer. 5 kids and we'll be there 9/13. No worries if it's too many kids, but please let me know, thanks

Sara

Looking for a FGM for a 1st time very excited young lady!!! We leave october 12th... I can also mail a few while were there :)

Looking for a FGM for an October 18th trip for a 5 year old girl and a 13 year old boy who both love all things Disney so not picky :) I would love to return the favor when we are there for someone else as well!

We will be in Disney World from Nov 9 through the 16th. My 4 yo DD loves the princesses (including Sophia the first) and my 16 month old DD loves Mickey and Minnie. Looking for a FGM for sometime between now and then. Thank you!

I am looking for a FGM for my son and fiance'. They are getting married on September 27th, 2013 and will be honeymooning in Walt Disney World starting on September 30, 2013. If anyone going before them and would be willing to send them a postcard from Disney, they would love it! :flower3:

Thank you, thank you to the sweet DISer who sent a princess postcard to my girls! They were thrilled! (My messages were deleted, so I no longer have your info... Thus the public thank you! ;)

We will be at WDW September 18-28, and we would love to pay it forward. PM me and we'll get them in the mail for you!

Hi all,

We are planning to surprise our 7 year old DD with a fall break trip to WDW (Oct 26 -30). If someone will be there a week or two before Oct 26 and would be willing to mail a special letter for DD from Disney World, I would really appreciate it. I would mail the "ready-to-go" letter to you ahead of time, so all you'd have to do is drop it in the mail.

We would be happy to return the favor for anyone who needs a FGM while we are in Orlando.

Thanks! :)

I am looking for a FGM for my son and fiance'. They are getting married on September 27th, 2013 and will be honeymooning in Walt Disney World starting on September 30, 2013. If anyone going before them and would be willing to send them a postcard from Disney, they would love it! :flower3:

I think if I mail it as soon as we arrive, it should get to them in plenty of time. My husband and I honeymooned at WDW almost 16 years ago! Good times. You are welcome to pm me the info and I will add it to my list!

We will be in Disney World from Nov 9 through the 16th. My 4 yo DD loves the princesses (including Sophia the first) and my 16 month old DD loves Mickey and Minnie. Looking for a FGM for sometime between now and then. Thank you!

Happy to do it if mid-late September isn't too early! Just pm the info if you'd like!

Looking for FGM, please. Our first trip!!

We are going on our first trip 10/26-11/2

I have a 4yo DD who is into anything non princess. She's my tom boy. I also have a 14 mos DS who I know won't know the difference, but I'd like him to receive one too!

Very happy to return the favor just ask!

Looking for FGM, please. Our first trip!!

We are going on our first trip 10/26-11/2

Very happy to return the favor just ask!

I'd love to help you out. We will be there 9/18-9/25. Just pm your info. :)

Last minute request for postcards! We are leaving September 7. My son loves cars, Buzz lightyear, and Mickey. My daughter loves any princess. Please let me know if you have a trip planned soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter