****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Leaving 9/4 for a few days in Disney. Would be happy to send 6 postcards :) PM me with name(s) and favorite characters.

Hello All:

I will be in the World from September 14th through the 20th and would be delighted to send some postcards out.

This is one of my favorite things to do while in Disney (and I have done it almost every time I have been - 20+).

I will be able to send out 10 postcards, so if you would like me to send one to your child or children, send me a PM and please include their favorite character and mailing address. If they do not have a favorite character, I will usually send a card with a group character photo - I've become very good at copying signatures of all the gang (including Princesses!).

Best, J:)

How far out do you all usually do them?

Just booked BWV for memorial day 2015 time frame. I have a (currently) 4yr old girl and soon to be 6 year old boy!

I PM'ed someone that offered above, but they must already be "full". I would love it if someone could send postcards to my 4 children before our trip starting on Oct 29th 2014. If someone could help, I will PM you the details, and I will happily pay it forward for someone going the end of Nov/or December! :) This is one of the best things about the DIS!! :love:

In 1-5-15 we will be taking our son to Disney World for the first time.:) I was wondering if anyone could help out with a fairygod mailer? It would mean soo much to use. Thanks.

In 1-5-15 we will be taking our son to Disney World for the first time.:) I was wondering if anyone could help out with a fairygod mailer? It would mean soo much to use. Thanks.

pixiedust: Welcome to the Dis I would be happy to help you. You need 9 more posts to PM someone. When you get to that point PM me and I will be happy to do it. Do you know how to PM ( private message ) ? You go to someone's name:

<-------Luvchefmic

and click on it the first one will say " send a private message to Luvchefmic "

Ruthie

I know someone PMed me and said they would fairy godmail my kids and I *think* I answered but I don't see any answer in my sent box. Does the person who offered to GM my kids remember if I sent them my info? Dur. I am so stressed I can't remember if I sent it or just think I did! :confused3

I PM'ed someone that offered above, but they must already be "full". I would love it if someone could send postcards to my 4 children before our trip starting on Oct 29th 2014. If someone could help, I will PM you the details, and I will happily pay it forward for someone going the end of Nov/or December! :) This is one of the best things about the DIS!! :love:

:lmao: why didn't you say something when we " met " in email ? send the info

We are going Halloween week.
I would be happy to send out cards--

is there anyone going late sept to early oct? I have 2 princesses.

THANKS!

I'm full for my september trip but free for my January/February trip. We'll be there 1/30-2/8 for you spring people. let me know if you want a mailer! :)

Hello! My Fiance and i will be going down for our Honeymoon :blush: September 22-28! I'm trying to surprise my fiance with a bag of Disney themed stuff like candy, topped with Mickey and Minnie dolls in wedding clothes! I thought that a cool postcard from Disney would be icing on the cake!

I'll also be glad to send one for someone else once we get down there!

I will be taking my (67yo) Mother in law for her VERY FIRST TRIP :cheer2: the first week in October! She is so excited and such a kid at heart. Would anyone who has an upcoming trip be willing to send her a postcard? (any character is fine). I would also like one sent to my 5yo DS if possible. :cool1: I'd be delighted to send out some cards during my October trip. PM if you'd be willing to send a couple cards and/or if you would like cards sent to you in early Oct.
TIA, Janeen in Ky

Here is the conversation between myself and DD6 (7 at travel):
Me: Look what you got in the mail!!
DD: Oh, I'm sure it's from Nana.
M: No, it's from Aurora. (We read it.)
D: How does she know we're going to Disney?
M: I'm sure she saw we were staying in a WDW hotel.
D: How does she know it's my birthday?
M: Well, I told WDW when we made the resservation we were celebrating your birthday; I'm sure she saw from there.
D: (Turning over the postcard of the princesse...) Where is Merida?
M: I bet they were off doing other princess duties the day of the picture. Isn't it awesome you got a card? (Said as I slink away and not have to answer any more questions...)

I've often said if she doesn't become an attorney her talents will be wasted. :rotfl2:

Thank you! Thank you!

We will be at Disneyworld in Oct. (Halloween Week)
Available for 4 postcards for anyone going in Nov/December (or later if they want).
Pm me names/address and fav. characters/anything specific they want on the postcard.

Hi! I am taking my kids to WDW for the first time at the end of the year! :yay: I am trying to put together a gift bag for each one of them to give them on our way to the airport to announce where we are taking them. I am hoping to get a postcard for them to include in the gift. If anyone is willing to help me, I would be so grateful. Thanks!

I'll be there for the Wine and Dine half marathon weekend in the beginning of November and am happy to send out 2 postcards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter