****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I PMed everyone back who sent me a message!! We leave Saturday and were no where near ready!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wish us luck!!!

"mom2cookies;52088396]HI, Looking for a FGM to send a card to my brother and sister-in-law. We are taking them in November for their first time ever trip. She is a huge Minnie fan. I'll pass it forward when we are there * already have my names *. :) thanks, please send me a PM. :D "

HI I posted this back in August and the person that said they would send it went in September. My brother and sister-in-law haven't received their postcard. Was wondering if anyone was going in the next week or down there now that would be willing to send them a postcard. I'd truly appreciate it!! OH, it takes 4 days for postcards posted in the morning to get from WDW to here. TIA!

We aren't going until October 2015... but would LOVE to have this done for my Fiance/soon to be husband... He is excited but in reserves as he has never done this.... I would be willing to reciprocate

Good afternoon!

I am taking my 5 year old to Disney in January for his 6th birthday. He would LOVE a FGM postcard. I would be happy to do this as well. Please PM me and let me know if you can. Thank you!

Meghan

Hello everyone! I, too, am looking for a FGM. Our DD4 will be celebrating her 5th birthday there on the 17th. We are also bringing extended family as well, and it will be their first trip (MIL, SIL, Nephew, FIL, BIL & wife). I would love to find someone to be a FGM for our DD and nephew.

Also, if anyone is going after these dates, I would love to be able to sprinkle a little pixie dust around to add even more magic to someone's trip by being a FGM for them.

Just PM for more info to be a FGM for our group's kiddos, or to get set up for me to be a FGM for you!

Anyone willing to be my FGM?

We are surprising our daughter with a birthday trip in December!! She will spend her birthday at the happiest place on earth! I am looking for someone to mail me a birthday button so that I can give it to her during the big reveal!! I could send a self addressed stamped envelope!!
Any help would be appreciate! Would need by 11/23.

A very good friend of mine is going to WDW on 11/8. Her daughter has never been before and I would like to have a postcard sent to her before they leave. Looking for someone who will be there in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks!

I will be at WDW 11/6-11/9 and would be happy to offer Fairy Godmother Mail (FGM) to 5 children. I will drop them in the mail on 11/8.

Please PM me if interested!

We are going to Disney 1/27/15-2/3/15. I would love a FGM to send a postcard to my 4 and 1 year old. I am willing to be a FGM for a few kids while I'm there as we'll.

:wave2:We leave for WDW in 30 days. I was wondering if someone could send me 3 Postcards? Thanks in Advanced:banana:

ALSO, pay it forward I will be there week of November 29-Dec05 please hit me up if your kiddos would like one!!pixiedust:pixiedust:

Guys, just a heads up. If this system of posting messages and hoping for the best with fairy godmailers is as frustrating to you as it was for me, please know that there is an alternative.

Try www.fairygodmailer.com.

It's my own site - but, moderators, please don't ban me! I don't make a profit on this. So far I'm actually losing money on the deal - but I'm having such a good time making people happy that I don't care.

The whole point of the site is to connect fairy godmail volunteers to those who want to receive a postcard (or rather have one sent to someone from their favorite character at WDW). Your postcard is guaranteed to arrive, and you can specify the character and even the message. The grunt work is lifted off the shoulders of volunteers so they can focus on just spreading joy to others. It's about a thousand times easier for all parties involved. And I've had the best time connecting people and have received terrific responses so far.

Just food for thought.

rescuetink - My niece got her postcard from Belle and she was SOOOOO excited!!! :cool1: She said, "How did she know I was coming? It's gotta be magic!"

You are the best and thank you so much!

I can't wait until I get to drop some in the mail on the 21st! I have 2 kids I'm sending to already, but could definitely send a couple more. What an amazing rewarding feeling it must be knowing that you put such a smile on a kid's face! You are all awesome!

Hello All!

My DBF and I are going to WDW in January. His neices (ages 8 and 3) were supposed to come, but due to limited funds, they're not able to go now. They're pretty down about it:worried:.

We will be getting to FL on I believe Dec 30, but are staying in Universal until Jan 5, then driving to Disney. I wanted to send them each a postcard with A&E signature with the main street seal on it.

Only thing is, I would like to send it when we first get into FL and expedite it at a post office there so I know they'd get it on time.

Just curious if someone would be kind enough to get me 2 postcards with A&E signature with the main street seal and put them in an envelope and send them to my address?

Thank you!

rescuetink, Thank you so very much, my brother and DSIL received their card today. :D

rescuetink - My niece got her postcard from Belle and she was SOOOOO excited!!! :cool1: She said, "How did she know I was coming? It's gotta be magic!"

You are the best and thank you so much!

I can't wait until I get to drop some in the mail on the 21st! I have 2 kids I'm sending to already, but could definitely send a couple more. What an amazing rewarding feeling it must be knowing that you put such a smile on a kid's face! You are all awesome!

Your all welcome!! Have a wonderful vacation!! I hope everyone else got theirs, we sent out 6 I think!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter