****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I will be in the Orlando area from 11/22-12/14 and will be at disney from 11/28-12/12. If anyone would like anything, let me know. Would be glad to help.

Looking for someone who will be in Disney in the next week or so. I would so appreciate 2 postcards for my boys. We will be in WDW 11/30-12/5 and would be thrilled to be someone else's FGM. Thanks!

Hi all, if there's anyone who would be willing to send my little girl a postcard (ideally pretending to be from Elsa) before our Dec 13 trip, I'd be really grateful! I'm new so I can't send PMs, so if you don't mind please let me know how to email you back? :)

I'm also delighted to pay it forward -- we'll be at Disneyworld from Dec 13-16 so let me know if you need an FGM then.

I'll be at WDW the week of Dec 15 - 21st and would be willing to send a post card to your kids, signing it from whomever you like. Please message me if I can help.
Thanks
:banana:

I am going to be in WDW in May. I know its a little early right now but I would LOVE to be a FGM.. I think that the idea is wonderful. I was hoping that I could get one sent to my daughter sometime soon. Please let me know if anyone can do that. Thank you.

saraschoning just PM me and give me info. I'd be glad to send. Going next week if thats not too soon.

kk

Hellow all, we will be goign in Jan (13) and we are planning on telling our daughter (4.5) on the 20th of this month and we would love to get her a card from either Snow White or Tinkerbell inviting her to come visit. We will be happy to return the favor when we are there. Please let me know if someone can help and what we do next (first time doing this).
Thanks
Sam

I'm heading to WDW this Friday. Can take about 3-4 names for FGM's. Need names, addresses and month of visit if you want specifics. :)

We are taking our kids for their second WDW trip in September. Should I ask for some lovely FGM to send one a month as hints? Or wait and have someone send something in the summer? (Can you tell I'm excited?! WHO ISN'T?? It's Disney for crying out loud! lol) :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi there! Looking for a FGM to send a post card or two for our four year old. We will be traveling January 19-24 and we're hoping to tell him the first week in January. Would welcome a postcard (or two) any time between now and January 10th that we can pretend "just came in the mail" when needed :)

Wendy I can do that! Couldn't reply to your PM bc I haven't posted 10 times yet. So PM me your info and what you want me to say/favorite characters if we can choose anything.

We leave for disney in 2 weeks. Anyone there now or arriving this weekend who is willing to toss 4 postcards in the mail? Pretty pretty please!?

Hi All!! We will be going back to WDW in February (19-23)... could anyone send my boys a single postcard? We will pay it forward! Thanks in advance! Message me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter