****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

What a fantastic idea! I would love to have a couple of cards for my girls! We will be there from August 17-22 and I am happy to send some out then!

Need Fairy Godmailer card sent to a family member! we are visiting March 22! if anyone can send one that is at Disney now that would be great!
Taylor family would you be able to be my 11 year old daughter's fairy godmailer? I am taking her for her first visit Aug-Sept. 2015.
Have a magical March trip!

Hello! Long time lurker finally coming out to say hi! I would love if someone could mail my six year old a postcard from Mickey. He loves Mickey and is so excited to see him! We are going 4/18/15-4/24/15 and would be happy to return the favor.

We are going week of April 12th but leaving on the 10th for the drive down. Is anyone able to send two postcards? One to my kids and one to my mother (Mom always paid for our trips in the past but fell on hard times this year. My husband got a decent bonus and we were able to pay her back and surprise her with the upcoming trip to Disney. We've gone every year since 2004 and I think she was heartbroken about possibly not going this year. I think she'd be thrilled with a message from Mickey)

I can send 5 postcards out while I'm there. You can PM me or I'll check back on this post over the next few weeks.

Hi folks! Fairy God Mailer/Mother available here. I'll be at WDW mid-April and would be happy to mail out up to 10 cards total. (After all, I don't want to spend all my time writing postcards ). I have 2 requests already, so just 8 spots left.

Please PM me with your child or family's name and address, any requests for a special character, and if there's something you'd like me to write. For example, a few years back someone asked for a card from Cinderella and asked me to write "I can't wait to see you next month! Love, Cinderella".

Please don't put your child's personal info here in the post - not a good idea. If you don't have enough posts to pm, just ask a few questions in these forums and you'll be able to pm soon.

Would there be anyone available to be a FGM for my son? We had someone lined up, but they are no longer able to do it. I would need the letter by 4/12 (his birthday party date), leaving 5/15. This is his (and MY) first time at Disney and this trip is his birthday present. I know it's short notice, so if anyone can help that would be great!

Hi folks! Fairy God Mailer/Mother available here. I'll be at WDW mid-April and would be happy to mail out up to 10 cards total. (After all, I don't want to spend all my time writing postcards ). I have 2 requests already, so just 8 spots left.

Please PM me with your child or family's name and address, any requests for a special character, and if there's something you'd like me to write. For example, a few years back someone asked for a card from Cinderella and asked me to write "I can't wait to see you next month! Love, Cinderella".

Please don't put your child's personal info here in the post - not a good idea. If you don't have enough posts to pm, just ask a few questions in these forums and you'll be able to pm soon.

Tried to PM you but it says I can't PM you LOL

Clambert - how interesting - I just looked at my privacy settings and changed something so perhaps it will work now. I will attempt to pm you also.

I need someone to FGM my little ones....2 cards total......our trip is at the end of April.....Anytime is perfect between now and then....thank you!

David Langley when at the end of April? We'll be there starting on April 11th through April 18th. If that's not too late in April I'd be happy to send a postcard to your kids. I don't think you can PM until you have 10 posts. Post a few more posts and PM me or post your email and I'll email you.

Jen

David Langley when at the end of April? We'll be there starting on April 11th through April 18th. If that's not too late in April I'd be happy to send a postcard to your kids. I don't think you can PM until you have 10 posts. Post a few more posts and PM me or post your email and I'll email you.

Jen

That would be perfect....I will get my post count up and send you a PM....thank you for the help....

Hello

Hi FidlMom - our family is going to WDW for the VERY FIRST TIME in October. We are all so excited already and we have 7 months to go! My girls will be 8 and 10 year old. They would flip to get a post card from Anna & Elsa. Is that possible? How can I get you our address privately? I would sure love it if you could do this for us. It would be so fun for them :) Thank you!!
Teresa

Jocelynred, I'd be happy to send a postcard to your kids. I am going in April. Your Message count is over 10 so you should be able to pm me with your kids name and address.

TMMA2015, I'd be happy to send a card to your kids also! You just need to get your message count over 10 and then you can pm me. Just ask some questions on the various boards and you'll be there fast.

Hi Everyone

I am leaving for WDW on April 29th and would love to be a FGM for someone. I will be there for three weeks. Please send me a private message or reply on here, sorry if I don't get back to you right away.. life is very chaotic right now but I would love to do this for someone or someones. My daughter got a FGM a couple months ago and it made her cry.. so it really is a nice touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter