• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I am going to Disney world for the first time in September 10th to the 18th and will be going on a Disney cruise 18th till the 21st would love to find a fairy god mailer for around that time! I am new to this site hope to hear from someone soon I will definitely will return any mailers while im in Disney :-)

Good Afternoon, I am so so new to this and this is our first trip. I want to be as organized as possible and make this as special as I can for my two daughters as I don't know if and we will ever be able to go again. We are arriving WDW June 7, 2015 and leaving the 13th. I will be glad to be someone's Godmailer while I am there. My daughter is 5, named Lauren and her favorite is of course Elsa. My other daughter, Braylen age 10 and loves Sully from Monster's INC.

Can anyone help me with this?

my email is: mommycleveringa@gmail.com if you can help me make a binder or any other help. I am a single mom on a budget and want to make this a dream come true vacation.

Thank you in advance!!!!

I will be going on Jun 10-14 and can be a send some postcards. I would also like to receive 2 for my girls before we leave. The oldest is 4 and loves anything princess and the other one will be 18 month and it will be her first trip to Disney.

We have a four year old little princess whom we are taking to Disney World for the first time in May (my first trip too). I am trying to keep the excitement going with her, and have gotten her a basket of Disney Princess stuff and have another basket for day of arrival. But I would LOVE to get some people who are going to be there at Disney World to send her a post card from the park... to send her some Disney Magic regularly between now and when she arrives on May 10th. I am not asking for people to send her multiple postcards, though that would be cool, but maybe multiple groups going to maybe send one while they are there.

If you are going during the remainder of the month of March and in April, or maybe are at the park now, and you would like to help me with this and send her a little magic in the form of a post card, please send me a private message and I will get you the address and name to send it to.

She is a HUGE Disney Princesses fan.

Thanks in advance to those who might want to do this :)

Oh, and we will be in Disney World from May 8th through the 17th. If anyone would like a Postcard send while we are there, I would be more than happy to do so. Just shoot me a PM and fill me in on the details and I will send them one while there.

I will be going on Jun 10-14 and can be a send some postcards. I would also like to receive 2 for my girls before we leave. The oldest is 4 and loves anything princess and the other one will be 18 month and it will be her first trip to Disney.
I will be there May 7-13 and can do that for you. PM me the details.

Hello! I love this thread! I've been a Fairy Godmailer a few times now! :D

We will be heading to WDW this May, wondering if anyone going now-mid April could please send two postcards to our sweet boys? DS5 & DS8. Please quote me or PM me if you are able to send! Thanks a bunch!

I would love love love some postcards for my kids and my brother!! Should I message you or send you an email? Thanks! Christine

It's been 5 years since my daughter's MAW trip, and we are going back May 6-12th! I have three kids, ages 10, 11, and 13. They would LOVE to get a postcard from Mickey before we go!

Hi everyone! We are taking our son for his first ever WDW trip thie June! He is 4 and we will be going June 2-5. We will be going to every park. Would anyone like to be his FGM? I would definitely return the favor! Shoot me a PM and thank you for helping this be the most magical trip!pixiedust:

This may be the coolest idea i've ever heard of...i will be traveling to WDW in late June. I have one new daughter-in-law going for her first time, a daughter and a young boy that would love anything from a FGM in the next 75 days would be awesome. i would love to return the favor. Let me know if your willing.

Hi everyone,

We will be at WDW on May 13-21, and would love to be FGM. Please send me a PM with your details.

If anyone is there now or during the next couple of weeks, please let us know, we are looking for a FGM for a last-minute surprise.

Thanks and happy mailing!

Vilmaris

we are going to wdw may 7th. 2015. we are so excited! it will be my 5y.o sons first rip an we would love to get some letters. not sure how this works just stumbled on this page, looking for some letter ideas. please help me with some more info! thanks a ton

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter