****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Our cruise is August 29-Sept 2 if anyone wants postcards for after those dates. Just let me know if there is a character or a certain message so we can make it special. =) If someone prior would like to add a postcard to my 2 kids, that would be great too. (They are so excited I don't think they would care about who or where it came from,lol.)

We are going to Disney world april 9. It's my first time and my daughter's first time. She will also be turning 4 a few days after we get back so this is her birthday trip/present.

She loves baymax and toy story and mickey and princesses.

I can return the favor for anyone traveling after. ...we will be there til the 13th

My family will be coming to Disney World April 9th and I know my 4 year old daughter would love a postcard from a Disney Princess letting her know they are excited she is coming to see them! :)

I will PM you!
We are going to Disney world april 9. It's my first time and my daughter's first time. She will also be turning 4 a few days after we get back so this is her birthday trip/present.

I can return the favor for anyone traveling after. ...we will be there til the 13th

We are going October 22-29 and I would love for my Grandsons to receive a card before we go. The 3 year old loves Buzz and Woody and the 1 year old is not really into anything. I would LOVE to do this for anyone going after us.

We are going Oct. 27-Nov. 13 for my son's 6th birthday and first visit to WDW! I would love to have a FGM send him a card to surprise him if possible! I will absolutely pay it forward! He loves Mickey, Miles from Tomorrowland, Jake, Toy Story, and Inside Out. Any of those at all would be amazing!

To anyone interested -

I will be in WDW in early May for just one day and would be happy to send out a few of the simple Mickey and Friends cards. (I don't want to have to go hunting for any of the special character cards - sorry!)

PM me with your child's name and address. I love doing this - someone did it for my kids when they were young and now I continue the tradition.

I would love for my girls to receive postcards! We are going May 31-June 8 and I'd love to return the favor.

Sending you a pm!

First time posting on this Board...

Going to WDW with six little ones (two families) in June '16. They would LOVE welcoming postcards! I'm happy to be FGM for someone when we are there.

(Also don't know how to PM folks yet...)

First time posting on this Board...

Going to WDW with six little ones (two families) in June '16. They would LOVE welcoming postcards! I'm happy to be FGM for someone when we are there.

(Also don't know how to PM folks yet...)
I am going in may from the 1st through 21st, my email is blondie.wolf18@gmail.com. list a few of your kids favorite characters and I will mail your family from Florida. :)

If anyone would like post cards feel free to email me.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter