• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going January 21 thru 27, 2009, & I would love to have some post cards sent to my kids. I have 4 kids, but I don't know what else I need to do. I would greatly appreciate this!:cool1:

We are going to WDW Oct 25-29:cool1: and would love to send out some postcards. Please PM us with the details if you'd like to receive one.

***We've got all the requests we can handle now***

I will be in Disney Nov 22- 29 and would love to find someone to send a postcard to my 2 kids. I would be happy to send one out for someone else as well. I just joined the board tonight so I am not familiar with all the ins and outsyet...please let me know if anyone is intersted in helping out! This is our first trip to Disney and we are getting very excited!

Thanks!

We will be there Nov 21-29th, and would so much appreciate if someone would be able to be a fairy godmailer for our girls, 1 letter or postcard would be great, we have 3 girls, Please PM me if you are able to send and I can let you know the names of our girls.

Thanks so much.

I was wondering if someone could send my dd(3) a postcard from disney b4 our trip. We will be in the world for her first trip nov 22-29 and i would love to be a fairy godmailer to spread the magic pixie dust when we go. :wizard:

I will be in disney from Nov 8th-17th if you want to pm me the names and ages of the kids along with the address I will mail out postcard to about 4 families. Also let me know if there is a particular character. Haven't done this before but it sounds like a great idea.

I was wondering if someone could send my dd(3) a postcard from disney b4 our trip. We will be in the world for her first trip nov 22-29 and i would love to be a fairy godmailer to spread the magic pixie dust when we go. :wizard:

Disneymom7951, looks like Kamsmommy can help you out!!

We are going to be at Disney in December (19th - Jan 3) with our 3 daughters and 1 son (his Make A Wish trip). I would LOVE it if someone could do a Fairy Godmailer for me, and I will pass the magic along when we are there!!!!

Just PM me and I'll send whatever info you need!

Mary

I sent you a PM. :)

We will also be traveling with a family on their Make a Wish trip for their daughter Nov. 1-8. I will be glad to send your children cards!!!:)

I am looking for a fairy godmother to mail my 4 year old daughter a post card from disney.

She met Annastasia at 1900 park fare in August and has not stopped talking about her.

Would anyone be will to send a postcard from "Annastasia".

We are going Dec 10-19th.

I'd be more than happy to help anyone else out as well.

I tried to PM you Kamsmommy but I haven't posted enough so it wouldn't let me. If you don't already have enough I would love it if you could send my boys one. We will be there the 15th-20th. I can send a few out too.

Thanks!

We are going January 21 thru 27, 2009, & I would love to have some post cards sent to my kids. I have 4 kids, but I don't know what else I need to do. I would greatly appreciate this!:cool1:

I just sent you a PM. My husband and I will be going in December and I would love to do this for you :goodvibes

I know it's still early, but my husband and I will be in the world from December 13-19th and would love to do this again. I did it back in September 07 and had a blast! I think I ended up doing between 15 and 20 last time, so if you're interested let me know!

I'll post again when it gets closer if my list doesn't fill up. I want to help bring a little bit of magic to as many as I can pixiedust:

Please e-mail me at jillgoodpasture@yahoo if you can send my 2 boys a card before we go. We leave the 15th.
thanks!

Would anyone be willing to send my daughter a card before the 15th? We'll be going the 16th -23rd. I would love to return the favor - just pm me with your info.
Thanks!!!!
:rotfl:

Thank you 2xcited2sleep!!! Jordan received her postcard today and loved it! She was so excited that the characters knew she was coming. I love the DIS!

We will be at the world Dec 6-13, and I'd love to send off a few postcards. If you are traveling after that and would like one or two sent your way, pm me with the details and I'll add you to my list!!!

Blessings!!!
Lori:cool1:

I had never heard of this, and rad across the sticky on the board tonight..
Seems like a wonderful idea..

We are leaving on the 14th early, and this will be our kids 1st trip ever to Disney!!!!!

I think they would think this was SUPER!!

Thanks so Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter