Fall 2012 Disney College Program Applicants

Hey guys! My name's Allison and I'll be twenty throughout the program. Its my first time applying and I am freaking out about the applications being posted tomorrow. I'm really excited though, I've wanted to do this for literally as long as I can remember.

My top choices are character performer, ride attendant, and merchandise. Possibly something with the resorts, but I haven't decided yet.

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm applying for Fall 2012! I'm 21 right now, but will be 22 during the program. My top 3 roles are:

1). Costuming
2). Merchandise
3). BBB

I'm very excited/anxious for applications and wish you all the best of luck!!!

Just applied!!! And my bf is applying as I type! :D

My name's Jackie. I'm a senior at Purdue Calumet, graduating in May. I'm so excited right now, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep!

My top roles are: 1) Character performer, 2) BBB, 3) merch, 4) character attendant, 5) photopass photographer.

Does anyone happen to know about how many people they accept each semester? I hope we all get in! (Also, go Team Starkid!)

I just applied too!!!!!

But I'm kind of nervous, I applied to both WDW and DLR... will this hurt my chances? Did anyone else do the same? My first choice is WDW...

i got the email for the web based interview, passed it, and im now waiting to get the one for the phone interview!!

what time of day are you scheduling your interviews? i got mine for 10:30 am, my sister has one for 1:30pm, my gf hasnt gotten the email to schedule the phone interview yet, she just passed the wbi

Congrats to everyone moving through the process! After way too much freaking out (my application status never changed to Pending and I thought the world was going to come crashing down), I passed the WBI and scheduled my phone interview for Wednesday night. Best of luck to EVERYONE applying!

Hey guys! It's great to see so many people who've also applied!
I've always wanted to work at Disney in some way, shape, or form but it wasn't until this semester that I had the courage to apply!
My top five jobs for both WDW and DL are:
1) Lifeguard
2) Attractions
3) Costuming
4) Hospitality
5) Character Attendant

Random question but how long after you submitted your application did it take to hear about the WBI?

Best wishes to everyone!

Hey everyone, I just finished my WBI (passed :thumbsup2) so I figured it was about time to come introduce myself.

I'm Nicole, I'm 23 (turning 24 in September) so I guess I'm on the older end of people doing the program. I graduate in May and am hoping something works out and I'm able to stay in Orlando after the CP (either PI, full-time work, or part-time and start a graduate program).

I've lived in SoCal all my life, about an hour away from Disneyland. I took my first trip to WDW last January for marathon weekend and have since been four times. I only applied for the WDW portion because it's new and different and far away.

My top roles are concierge, hospitality, and full service food/beverage. Then probably attractions. But I'd love to work in one of the resorts.

Good luck to everyone, hope to see you all down there in the fall!

Random question but how long after you submitted your application did it take to hear about the WBI?

I applied last night around 10:00pm (pacific time) and got the WBI invite around 9:00am this morning.

Well so far so good for me!
I passed the WBI and have my phone interview set up for 7:45 tomorrow night! :cheer2:
Good luck everyone with your interviews and applications!

THey made me narrow down my list of job choices so i ended up with
1. Attractions
2. tied transportation-custodial
3. ^^
4. Maingate ops

The lady who interviewed me was soooooo nice! And she had me tell her my top two job choices. I told her 1) character performer, and 2) merchandise. She signed me up for a character performer audition on March 24 in Chicago! I'm so excited! I think it went really well! Good luck to everyone who still has to do their interviews! And good luck to all of us on getting into the program!
:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter