Fall 2012 Disney College Program Applicants

Today is my two week mark and no email yet :( it looks like theyre sending them out in groups by role though, and I still haven't seen any for my top three. I wish they'd hurry!!

I only just got my "thank you for interviewing" email.....I'm so jealous of everyone who has gotten accepted already!!!

I haven't received an acceptance email yet but maybe because I applied for Disneyland only. Has anyone who has got accepted going to be working at Disneyland? I haven't heard of any acceptances for there yet.

I got accepted today for QSFB! :)

I interviewed on January 27th, so it was almost 2 weeks
but not quite! I'm so excited!! :woohoo:

Good luck to everyone playing the waiting game! :goodvibes

I have my phone interview in about 15 minutes!!!! I've been so excited all day and now I'm so nervous. But I'm nervous in a good way:)

I feel like the phone interview went really well:) My interviewer was really nice. She tried to make me feel comfortable. The questions were the basic questions that everybody else has been saying. Now here comes the waiting game.:rolleyes1

i'm in! main gate opps! So excited! congrats to all those who got in and fingers crossed for all those waiting!

Congratulations to everyone! I'm noticing there is a trend of those who applied in the first week, which is great!

I haven't received an acceptance email yet but maybe because I applied for Disneyland only. Has anyone who has got accepted going to be working at Disneyland? I haven't heard of any acceptances for there yet.
I will keep you updated on mine since I applied for both Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resort, with WDW priority.

Patience and Positivity, I'm sure you have it!

I got accepted yesterday!! It was my two week mark. I got costuming at Disney World for Fall!!! Arrival date August 8th!! :yay:

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has gotten accepted, and good luck to those of you who are still waiting!! Keep having faith! :thumbsup2

I got accepted yesterday!! It was my two week mark. I got costuming at Disney World for Fall!!! Arrival date August 8th!! :yay:

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has gotten accepted, and good luck to those of you who are still waiting!! Keep having faith! :thumbsup2

That's awesome! Was it 2 weeks from your phone interview or from your initial application?

Costuming is my first choice! I had my phone interview on the 7th, but it feels like it's been more than 3 days.

I was accepted on Wednesday!! I'll be working Attractions at WDW! Who else is? I'M SO EXCITED!!! :banana::woohoo:

I have my phone interview on the 15th! I can't wait to know if I will be accepted or not. I hope to work in sales because I already know how to operate POS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter