Fall 2015. Information out now.

Sad for us in the Northeast :(. I was really hoping for a fall NYC or Baltimore cruise! On the bright side, Labor Day is late this year so we are going to sail the 8/29/15 and not miss any school....yay! (Pricing is comparable to fall pricing on that cruise as well) so excited for our first cruise!!

I'm a west coaster and I'm thrilled to see some MR sailings. Now I can only hope that we don't get priced out too early since we're only silver, and that they align with our school calendar, which hasn't been released for 2015-16 school year yet.

I'm a west coaster and I'm thrilled to see some MR sailings. Now I can only hope that we don't get priced out too early since we're only silver, and that they align with our school calendar, which hasn't been released for 2015-16 school year yet.

I'm crossing my fingers these do well enough they'll do them again in 2016. Then I may use my OBB next June to book one, and airfare is cheap(ish) from Seattle to SD...now it'll just depend on dd's gymnastics schedule...

Same here. I'm going to be taking a big gamble hoping our fall break is the week I assume it will be.

Not unimpressed at all... I'm just happy the dates are out, because I want to go in October of next year and HATE the waiting. Happy about Galveston too :)

Same for us as well. Now we can look at booking an October cruise :boat: as well.

Moving my 3 day May Ensenada cruise to October 5 day Cabo (I love Cabo). I'm so excited!!!!

This Texas gal is impressed! I was bummed to miss DCL last year in Galveston and I am super giddy today! Are the itineraries my favorite? No. But saving airfare, hotel room and a long drive is worth it!

This exactly. Now I'm just hoping the price for Thanksgiving isn't rediculous. We are booked on the Norway cruise, but I've been pretty sure for a while that it won't happen because of the cost of the cruise + airfare + excursion and the time off work is going to be hard to swing. But a quick drive down to Galveston for a week for Thanksgiving, that I can handle in 2015.

I'm still going to end up in trouble with the school system because it will be 3 days off school but I can make that work

Hoping to book something out of Galveston on Wednesday. I'm looking at 11/13 and 12/24.... fingers crossed!!!! Thank you Disney for giving Texas one more chance!!! :banana::yay:

Question...

I received an email today that said Platinum can book tomorrow. My brother is Gold. Have any Gold members here received the same email? (We're both wanting to book Galveston.)

I can't book until Wednesday, but what time? I'm fully prepared to stay up and book at midnight :)

Question...

I received an email today that said Platinum can book tomorrow. My brother is Gold. Have any Gold members here received the same email? (We're both wanting to book Galveston.)

We are gold, I didn't get an email today.
I was told when I booked on board in Feb. that gold members get emails and I never have received one.
We will be platinum after our next cruise in November, then I guess I will rate one. LOL

We are gold, I didn't get an email today.
I was told when I booked on board in Feb. that gold members get emails and I never have received one.
We will be platinum after our next cruise in November, then I guess I will rate one. LOL

We are gold, and I got the email this morning, 9:05 local time.

We are gold, and I got the email this morning, 9:05 local time.

Us too. Gold and Platinum can start booking at 8:00 am ET. Open to Silver and the public at 9:00 am ET on Wednesday.

We made Gold on our last cruise, so this will be my first time booking early! :banana::banana::banana:Not looking forward to getting up at 5 am to do it though!:sad2:

I have a question about the Baja cruises. There're are three 5 nights cruises in October, all that start on a Saturday and end on a Friday. What does the ship do Friday and Saturday night after the 5 night cruise disembarks? I don't see any 2 nights for that timeframe!

I have a question about the Baja cruises. There're are three 5 nights cruises in October, all that start on a Saturday and end on a Friday. What does the ship do Friday and Saturday night after the 5 night cruise disembarks? I don't see any 2 nights for that timeframe!
There are only two 2 night cruises on 10/09 and 10/16 and one 3 night on 10/01.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter