Fall 2015. Information out now.

Did anyone else notice that most of the 7 night Galveston cruises depart on a Friday??? Messes up our dates for the Thanksgiving cruise!

I have a question about the Baja cruises. There're are three 5 nights cruises in October, all that start on a Saturday and end on a Friday. What does the ship do Friday and Saturday night after the 5 night cruise disembarks? I don't see any 2 nights for that timeframe!

A 5-night cruise that starts on a Saturday ends on a Thursday.

I have a question about the Baja cruises. There're are three 5 nights cruises in October, all that start on a Saturday and end on a Friday. What does the ship do Friday and Saturday night after the 5 night cruise disembarks? I don't see any 2 nights for that timeframe!

The 2015 5 night sailings start on Sunday. They have two, 2 night weekend cruises scheduled on October 9th and 16th

Yes, I meant started on Sunday :).
I didn't notice the 2 day cruises to nowhere, thanks!

Where did you see the dates for this cruise? I'm sure excited to welcome DCL back to Texas!!

These are the dates I found and I got them from Scott's blog (posted it this morning)

Galveston will offer guests a seven-night itinerary aboard the Disney Wonder to Key West; Nassau, Bahamas and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay. These sailings depart Nov. 13, 20, 27, Dec. 4, 11 and 28 (New Year’s cruise).

One seven-night western Caribbean cruise on Nov. 6 will visit Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Falmouth, Jamaica.

Two additional cruises are included in the Galveston season: a six-night sailing departing on Dec. 18 that stops at Key West and Castaway Cay and a four-night Christmas sailing that departs on Dec. 24 and stops at Cozumel.

I have a random question that I can't seem to find the answer to - how does one choose their stateroom? I've played around booking a cruise and am never given the option to pick a room. Can it only be done via phone?

wencherous said:
I have a random question that I can't seem to find the answer to - how does one choose their stateroom? I've played around booking a cruise and am never given the option to pick a room. Can it only be done via phone?

On the left online when booking there is a stateroom tab. Click that and you can choose.

We've always selected a room, and we book online mostly. Sometimes we book on the phone.

If you book far enough out for rooms to still be available in the category you select, at the point where you are in Step 1, it has a line in the Staterooms section that says: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah(or whatever category you selected) Help, Category 05D Change the category will be whatever category you selected. Click on the "Change" link, and the next page will have a place that says: Stateroom Number Not selected Select. Click on the "Select" link and you are taken to yet another page. At this point you will either be told "there are no rooms available in the category you have chosen" and you can select "accept guarantee" or "change category" or you can select rooms, if any are available.

We've always selected a room, and we book online mostly. Sometimes we book on the phone. If you book far enough out for rooms to still be available in the category you select, at the point where you are in Step 1, it has a line in the Staterooms section that says: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah(or whatever category you selected) Help, Category 05D Change the category will be whatever category you selected. Click on the "Change" link, and the next page will have a place that says: Stateroom Number Not selected Select. Click on the "Select" link and you are taken to yet another page. At this point you will either be told "there are no rooms available in the category you have chosen" and you can select "accept guarantee" or "change category" or you can select rooms, if any are available.

Ahhhh, now I see it, thank you!

I saw a mention in another thread that Disney Visa holders might be able to book the same day as Platinum & Gold. Anyone know about this? We're silver & would so love to book early.

Do on line bookings open at the same time as the phone lines? This is our first time trying to book opening day so I'm a bit lost. :confused3

Any truth to the rumor that Disney Visa holders can book today??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter