Fall/Fall Advantage Roomate/Suitemate Surveys

HFBelle

Earning My Ears
This is a place where you can post this room mate survey and meet new people! :thumbsup2

Name: Hannah Fender

Orientation: Straight

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Birthday/Age: January 23, 1995... 19

Hometown: Little Rock, Arkansas

School: Ouachita Baptist University

Major: Musical Theatre, considering minoring in Business or Christian Studies.

Religion: Christian

Are you allergic to anything?: Not as far as I know!

Where do you work? I'm a student worker in my school's President's Office.

Do you have any siblings? I have two younger brothers and two younger sisters. I also have a stepsister and half-brother that live in Florida.

Do you have any pets? Two dogs and a cat. Not on campus with me though.

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World!

What role did you accept? Attractions! (But also auditioning for character performer)
What program are you attending? Fall 2014

What is your arrival date? August 18th!

Wellness or non-wellness? Wellness

How many people do you want to live with? I'd prefer 6, but I will also do 8!

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): Either the Commons or Chatham, but it doesn't matter all that much.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I like to go out and have fun with friends, and I like to be with groups of people, but I can't necessarily say that I'm a partier.

Do you drink? No.

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I like to, but I don't have much experience! I will enjoy having a kitchen to practice in!

Are you a night person or morning person? In a sense both. When I wake up in the morning I usually am awake quickly, and my brain works like Anna's: "The sky is awake, so I am awake." However, I really enjoy staying up late, I love nighttime!

Do you snore? Nope.

What does your bedroom normally look like? I can be slightly cluttered. Every couple of days I pick up after myself and tidy things up. I'm certainly by no means dirty.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I like moderate temperatures. I have a hard time falling asleep if it's hot but a hard time getting up if it's cold. But If I had to choose one, I'd probably say cool. haha

Would you rather go out or stay in? I will want to go out and explore a lot! But I am also a big supporter of the occasional lazy day.

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? I will be hitting up the parks, going to Downtown Disney, checking out Universal and maybe a beach day. I want to make the most of my time there!

Do you work out a lot? I'm trying to get into the habit of it. I'm pretty busy, which is my biggest problem. I'm going to try to make a habit of it this semester!

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Enthusiastic, Considerate, and Adventurous!

One good quality: I am a really good listener.

One bad quality: I sometime's can be a little forgetful.

Are you outgoing or quiet? I might be a little quiet when you first meet me, but I am also talkative and outgoing. I love to meet new people!

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I love to hang out with people. But I'm an Ambivert, So I need some downtime too.

What would you want in a roommate? Someone that I can be friends with! I want to be able to make some memories at the apartment too. :)

What are your biggest pet peeves? When people aren't considerate of others. For example the people that live next to me in my dorm talk loudly during quiet hours when people are trying to sleep (Like 2 am) extremely often.

Are you messy or organized? Haha I am clean, but slightly messy. I clean up every couple of days, but I might have clothes sitting in a chair or items on my desk for a couple of days at a time. I know where everything is though! And I'm good at cleaning. I'd like to win the White Glove Award at least once!

How do you feel about sharing? Not a problem as long as everyone else shares. Asking is nice if it's something personal, but if it's something like movies or items in the kitchen, let's all share!

Do you like having people over? Yes, especially to play board games and watch movies! I will be considerate of roommates though.

Favorite Music: I love Indie music, show tunes, and anything that makes me want to dance.

Favorite TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory, New Girl, and Friends I've started recently!

Favorite Movies: Disney: Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, the Emperors' New Groove Enchanted, Tangled, Frozen, and Saving Mr. Banks. Otherwise: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Titanic, the Graduate, Life is Beautiful, Aliens, Pitch Perfect (I have an eclectic taste)

Favorite Books: THE BOOK THIEF by Markus Zusack (OMG soooooo good), the Harry Potter series, Enna Burning, Something that keeps me on my toes!

Favorite Food: Mexican, Italian, and Asian food!

Favorite Candy: Hershey's and Kit-Kats.

Favorite Drink: I love me a Sonic Strawberry Limeade. I also like Rootbeer, Creme Soda, and Chocolate Milk.

Favorite Color: Blue.

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Goofy.

Favorite Movie: Tangled or Emperor's New Groove.

Favorite Prince: Aladdin or Flynn.

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel or Elsa.

Favorite Villain: Maleficent.

Favorite Park: Hollywood Studios.

Favorite Ride from the following parks:

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion.

Epcot: Mission: Space. Though I also love Living with the Land. It's so underrated!

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur

Hollywood Studios: The Great Movie Ride and Tower of Terror.

Disney Channel Show: Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Favorite Show: Wishes makes me tear up!

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to Walt Disney World Twice, Never to Disneyland.

I'm so excited to get to meet all of you! Let me know if you think we're similar! pixiedust:

Sure, Why not :) Wasn't sure about going out of my way to find a roommate, but making new friends is nice.

Name: Donald Hallene III

Relationship Status: Single

Birthday/Age: Jaunary 13th, 1987

Hometown: Wells, Maine

School: New England Institute of Art, Boston

Major: Film/Video Production

Religion: I don't consider myself religious, but raised Christian.

Are you allergic to anything?: Nothing that I am aware of.

Where do you work? Currently working at an art house movie theater in Boston and interning at a web development firm.

Do you have any siblings? One. a two child household.

Do you have any pets? Not with me, no, but my family owns a lovable chocolate lab dog.

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World.

What role did you accept? Attractions

What program are you attending? Fall Advantage 2014

What is your arrival date? May 19th

Wellness or non-wellness? Non-wellness, because while I don't drink often, I'd rather not get in trouble the few times I do.

How many people do you want to live with? I am flexible, but prefer a smaller number of people.

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): Either Vista or Chatham, but it doesn't matter all that much to me.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I enjoy a good party, sure, but I don't consider myself a party person. I enjoy a good time with good people, be it at a party, or on a ride, or just having a conversation.

Do you drink? I do, but not very much. Too much gives me an instant headache, which I don't care for.

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I enjoy cooking, but do it so little that I am not sure how good I am at it.

Are you a night person or morning person? I used to be very much a night person, but over my time at college that's changed a little bit. Depends on the day, I guess.

Do you snore? Unfortunately, I do a little. I have bad sinuses, and if they are stuffed up more than usual, I can snore. Its not thundrous or anything.

What does your bedroom normally look like? Right now it's kind of a mess. I am living by myself at the moment, and do not really keep up on my room as often as I should. However, when living in a situation with other people, I am much more tidy than I am now.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I prefer a cooler climate than some, mostly because I overheat easily, so warmer rooms make me warm up super fast.

Would you rather go out or stay in? I love going out and doing stuff! Usually I have lived in places where doing stuff isn't as easy, but I imagine being in Disney World will get me off my butt way more often. I do enjoy a nice day to laze around once in a while.

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? PARKS, but of course that won't be the only thing I do. I do intend on getting a pass to Universal so I can go there a few times during my program. I have never been to Islands of Adventure, and can't wait for Diagon Alley.

Do you work out a lot? Total honest here, I do not. I should, but yeah. No.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Storyteller, Adventurer, Friend.

One good quality: I am a people person.

One bad quality: I can speak before I think sometimes.

Are you outgoing or quiet? Outgoing. I can be shy in some situations, but it's very rare.

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I like both. I enjoy time to myself, and I enjoy time spent with others.

What would you want in a roommate? A friend. I've had the whole gamut of roommates in my life, and someone I can just have an honest chat with and hang out with once in a while, that's a cool roommate.

What are your biggest pet peeves? Being treated like a child by anyone. I don't mean being talked to by a supervisor or anything like that, but when someone my own age feels the need to demean me in the manner they speak, it drives me up a wall

Are you messy or organized? I am a little bit of both. As I said before, if I am by myself, I can let organization go to the wayside, but in situations where I need to be neat and organized, I make it a priority.

How do you feel about sharing? I don't mind at all. I do like when I am asked, because I ask before I borrow things from people.

Do you like having people over? Depends on the situation and the size of the place I am living, but usually, I do enjoy having people over.

Favorite Music: I am pretty ecletic when it comes to music, but I often find myself grooving to more electronic sounds. Overall, I like pretty much everything but country.

Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Hannible, Archer,

Favorite Movies: Disney: Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Emperor's New Groove, Pirates of the Caribbean
Otherwise: Blade Runner, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Oldboy, Seven Samurai, Dracula, The Shining

Favorite Books: Harry Potter, The Shining, NOS4A2, The Kingdom Keepers (yep, that kind of nerd), Artemis Fowl,

Favorite Food: Chicken in it's many varieties tends to be a favorite.

Favorite Candy: Reeses's (Pumpkins during October)

Favorite Drink: Ginger Ale is my pick of poisons.

Favorite Color: Green.

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Donald Duck (gotta go with the fellow Donald)

Favorite Movie: Sleeping Beauty

Favorite Prince: Flynn Rider for sure.

Favorite Princess: Anna.

Favorite Villain: Maleficent.

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion. Hands Down.

Epcot: Currently, it's Soarin. Of all time would be the original Journey into Imagination

Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest

Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror.

Disney Channel Show: Going to be a bit predictive here and say Star Wars Rebels

Favorite Show: Fantasmic. Never fails to get dust in my eys

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to Disney World four times. Disneyland is still on my bucket list.

Name: Morgan Duncan

Birthday/Age: September 28th, 1994 / 19

Hometown: Charlottesville, Virginia

School: James Madison University

Major: Psychology (Criminal Justice minor)

Religion: Christian (I was raised Baptist)

Are you allergic to anything?: Anything related to springtime.

Where do you work? I’m currently unemployed, just a full-time student right now.

Do you have any siblings? I’m an only child!

Do you have any pets? At home I have a couple cats.

*DCP DETAILS*

What role did you accept? Attractions

What is your arrival date? August 18th

How many people do you want to live with? I’m thinking a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment.

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I don’t know much about The Commons, but I really like Patterson and Chatham.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? Not really, I don’t really enjoy it.

Do you drink? No.

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I like to bake but I’m not very good at it. Cooking will be an adventure!

Are you a night person or morning person? If I have to get up early I will, but I really enjoy sleep and end up being more of a night person.

Do you snore? No!

What does your bedroom normally look like? Sometimes it’s a little messy, but if I know I’m sharing a room with someone or if people will be coming in I’ll keep it more organized.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I prefer a moderate temperature during the day and I like it cooler at night.

Would you rather go out or stay in? Depends on my mood, sometimes I’ll want to go out to eat or explore Orlando, but other times I’ll prefer popcorn and a movie.

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? I’ll be playing in the parks! And maybe going to the beach or hanging by the pool.

Do you work out a lot? I really don’t enjoy it though I know I should. I’m a total cheerleader for other people who are committed to working out though!

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Caring, Understanding, Learner

One good quality: I am really good listener.

One bad quality: I can get rather anxious sometimes.

Are you outgoing or quiet? I start out pretty quiet, but once you get to know me I’ll likely talk a lot.

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? Both! Sometimes being with people is great, but other times I really need some alone time.

What would you want in a roommate? It would be really great if we could be close friends, but I really just want someone to be friendly enough to be able to share a room without any tension.

What are your biggest pet peeves? When people add “lol” to the end of their messages for no reason, and when people decide to talk outside my room when I’m trying to sleep.

Are you messy or organized? I like to think I’m on middle ground here. I can be messy, but it generally is an organized messy. Then sometimes I just feel like I need to organize everything and I clean everything up.

How do you feel about sharing? As long as you ask I really don’t mind unless it’s something really personal!

Do you like having people over? Sure! Just sometimes I need to be alone and recharge, so maybe not every hour of the day.

Favorite Music: I can listen to everything but rap. And give me a good musical number and I’ll be in good shape.

Favorite TV Shows: Criminal Minds, Once Upon a Time, NCIS, One Tree Hill

Favorite Movies: Pitch Perfect and pretty much any Disney movie.

Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, The Book Thief, and The Impossible.

Favorite Food: I really am plain and simple: American food.

Favorite Candy: Hershey’s chocolate bars and Reese’s

Favorite Drink: Diet Coke.

Favorite Color: Orange

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Piglet

Favorite Movie: Tangled or Pirates of the Caribbean

Favorite Prince: Flynn

Favorite Princess: Belle

Favorite Villain: Hades

Favorite Park: EPCOT or Animal Kingdom (I really love them all….)

Magic Kingdom: Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

Epcot: Soarin’ (and Mission: Space)

Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safaris

Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania

Disney Channel Show: Good Luck Charlie, That’s So Raven, and Lizzie McGuire.

Favorite Show: I have to say the Candlelight Processional for seasonal, and Wishes for year-round.

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to Walt Disney World 14 times, but never to Disneyland.

I am so excited to meet you all!

HFBelle, I think we might be a bit similar :-)

Hello, guys! I just got accepted and am looking for some awesome disney buds and roommates! :cool1:

Name: Dana Julian

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Birthday/Age: April 21, 1992 (21)

Hometown: Bayonne, NJ

School: Art Institute of York PA

Major: Web Design and Interactive Media

Religion: Roman Catholic (But I'm not heavily religious)

Are you allergic to anything?: Pollen, Apples (Guess I'm Snow White incarnated) Lol

Where do you work? Target

Do you have any siblings? One brother~

Do you have any pets? A cat named Angel!

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World

What role did you accept? Merchandise!

What is your arrival date? August 7th

Wellness or non-wellness? Either or, I'm not a drinker really.

How many people do you want to live with? 5 Max I think for me!

Which housing complex would you like to live in? I'm thinking Patterson, but who knows I might change my mind. I know I don't want Vista though.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? Every now and again, but I'm not like a "Let's party all day all night!" Kind of girl, just hanging around with friends would be the best thing for me :cool1:

Do you drink? Hardly, but if I do it would only be one drink

Do you smoke? No

Do you like to cook? Yeah, I don't have any problems with it!

Are you a night person or morning person? I definitely am a night person! I enjoy sleeping :flower3:

Do you snore? Nope!

What does your bedroom normally look like? I can get messy with all my art papers and clothes, but once I'm done with whatever art project Im doing I clean up!

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Depends how I'm feeling

Would you rather go out or stay in? I like both, but since I'll be in Florida I'd want to enjoy the weather as much as I could

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Hang out with friends, go on the computer to do some art, and adventure :beach:

Do you work out a lot? I don't know if working out is dancing across your room or walking. I like to do both to try to lose some weight, I don't lift weights or anything like that.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Friendly, Funny, Trustworthy

One good quality: Humorous :joker:

One bad quality: Can beat myself up over silly things

Are you outgoing or quiet? I can be both! If its around people I want to be friends with, I can come off as being shy because I want to make a good impression. But then I will start talking once I am comfortable with you.

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? Both! Sometimes I need some time on my own to just think about things, but often I like to head out with a group of people! I don't like walking around on my own.

What would you want in a roommate? Someone who loves Disney like I do! Someone who would let me be myself around them and I'd do that for them as well, someone I can turn out to be best friends with for the long run!

What are your biggest pet peeves? Leaving the toilet seat up, why? I don't know it just urks me lol

Are you messy or organized? I can get a little messy but I definitely stay organized

How do you feel about sharing? I don't mind sharing as long as people check with me first and don't just grab anything they like~

Do you like having people over? If they are people who are friendly and don't just stick to talking to one person making others feel left out, I have no problem once so ever.

Favorite Music: Rock, Techno, JPOP (I absolutely love Matchbox Twenty!)

Favorite TV Shows: Once Upon A Time, The Haunted Collector

Favorite Movies: Clannad

Favorite Books: I read a lot of manga books, but for a normal book I absolutely love the Blue is for Nightmares series by Laurie Stolarz

Favorite Food: Chicken!

Favorite Candy: Ferrero Rochers

Favorite Drink: Milk

Favorite Color: Mint Green/Lavender

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Daisy Duck/Ariel

Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid

Favorite Prince: Flynn Rider (He became a prince:p)

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Favorite Villain: Maleficent

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan's Flight (I'm so old school)

Epcot: Test Track

Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids

Hollywood Studios: Fantasmic (I know it ain't a ride but, I'm not a big ride person like Tower of Terror or Aerosmith)

Disney Channel Show: I don't watch Disney Channel but I'll just say Doc McStuffin lol! I saw it once and thought it was cute.

Favorite Show: Illuminations

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: WDW - 8 DL - 1

Hope we can be friends and or roomies! :wave2:

DEMOGRAPHICS-
Name: Faasha
Birthday/Age: February 9, 1994 / 20
Hometown: Raleigh, NC
School: Johnson & Wales University Denver, CO
Major: Culinary Arts
Are you allergic to anything?: Lactose intolerant
Where do you work?: Work study (Student resource officer)
Do you have any siblings?: 2 sisters on my mom’s side and 1 sister and brother on my dad’s side.
Do you have any pets?: a dog

-DCP DETAILS-
Are you applying for WDW or DL?: Walt Disney World
What roles are you interested in?: QSFB
What program are you applying for?: Fall advantage 2014
Arrival?: May 27th
Wellness or non-wellness?: Wellness
How many people do you want to live with?: Doesn’t matter
Which housing complex would you like to live in: Don’t know yet.

-LIFESTYLE-
Do you party? Sometimes, but not a big partier.
Do you drink? Occasionally
Do you smoke? Nope
Do you like to cook? Yes! I’m a culinary student!!
Are you a night person or morning person?: Night person. Sometimes I get a bad case of insomnia.
Do you snore? Nope.
What does your bedroom normally look like? Usually clean. If I do make a mess it will be limited to my side of the room and will be cleaned up quickly.
Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I enjoy my room warm.
Would you rather go out or stay in? I enjoy going out and having fun especially to the parks and downtown. I also like having adventures but also staying in every once in a while.
What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend?: Having adventures with friends. (Stuffing our faces going to the parks and riding all the rides, and exploring)
Do you work out a lot?: I wouldn’t say I work out a lot but I am a kick boxer/ MMA. So I will be working out to keep in shape.
-PERSONALITY-
Three words that describe you: Outgoing, Laid-back, and Fun
One good quality: I am a good listener and I’m always there for my friends.
One bad quality: I’m impatient. I hate being made to wait. This whole waiting process nearly killed me 
Are you outgoing or quiet? I’m outgoing but I have my quiet moments as well.
Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I definitely hanging out but again sometime I prefer to keep to myself.
What would you want in a roommate? Someone who is like me and doesn’t like drama. A person(s) to have loads of fun.
What are your biggest pet peeves? Closed-minded and judgmental people. I’m not going to judge you and I’m going to accept you for who you are.
Are you messy or organized? Sometime I can be but again it will remain in my space.
How do you feel about sharing? I don’t mind. Just ask please.
Do you like having people over? I don’t mine.

-FAVORITE...-
Favorite Music: Disney Songs, Imagine Dragons, Ellie Goulding, Adele, Pink, Eminem, Hollywood Undead …basically it depends on my mood.
Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, Teen wolf, Arrow, Once upon a time, Doctor Who
Favorite Movies: Disney Movies    Marvel and DC Movies.
Favorite Books: Immortal Instrument series and Vampire Academy series.
Favorite Food: PANCAKES!!!
Favorite Candy: Snickers
Favorite Drink: Tea
Favorite Color: Purple and black

-DISNEY-
Favorite Character: Tigger and Stich
Favorite Movie: Lion King and Lilo and Stich
Favorite Prince: Prince Naveen
Favorite Princess: Mulan, Elsa, Tiana
Favorite Villain: Dr. Facilier
Favorite Park: Hollywood Studios

Magic Kingdom: Small world…JK. Haunted Mansion!!
Epcot: Test Track
Animal Kingdom: I’ve actually never been 
Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror

Disney Channel Show: Kim possible.

Number of times at WDW: more than I can count.

I'd say so!! We have a ton in common. Are you on Facebook? I'd love to get to know you better. :wave2:

I am! I'm part of the August 18th move in group, if you're in that, as well as the big 2,000+ person group for the DCP fall, and the attractions group. Hope you can find me, and I'll try to look for you too!

Name: Charlene

Birthday/Age: Oct. 7th, 1993 (20)
{When I turn 21, NO WORRIES, there will be NO alcohol in the apt as this opportunity is much too important to me!}

Hometown: Loma Linda, CA

School: University of Hawaii

Major: BA= Graphic Design/Photography; Minor= Sociology

Religion: N/A

Allergies: Nothing that I know of

Job: N/A as of now, but have worked at grocery store as cashier

Siblings: A younger sister

Pet: No pets

*DCP DETAILS*

Going to WDW or DLR: Walt Disney World! :earboy2:

Role: Photopass Photographer

What program: Fall Advantage

When are you arriving: June 9th :ccat:

Wellness or non-wellness: Wellness

How many people do you want to live with: I’d prefer 1, but am open to living with many more as long as they are nice and considerate! :)

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I would like Chatham Square, Commons (I don’t know a lot of info on this place) and then Patterson Court

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party- I like hanging out with groups of people and friends and getting to know new people, but I am not a party person.

Do you drink: No

Do you smoke: No

Do you like to cook: Sometimes, but my cooking is sort of funny, lol

Night person or morning person: I don’t like mornings, but I am use to it due to college. I like nights and spending them at Disney parks, lol :goofy:

Do you snore: No

Bedroom look: Clean, but a little cluttered, but it will be better during the CP because I won’t have all my crazy school supplies and school books, hip, hip hooray! :cool1: Plus when I know I will be living with others, I will be considerate!

Do you like the room hot or cold: I don’t like being cold or hot, lol. If I had to choose, I would prefer cold because then I can always pull out a blanket.

Go out or stay in: Go out and see Disney parks!! I want to explore places around FL and the wonderful parks. I like lazy days too sometimes, lol.

Days off/weekends: WDW exploring!! Everywhere around WDW and I would like to go to Universal too.

Work out a lot: I use to run at least twice a week, but with school that totally got deleted, lol. Walking around WDW will be my workout! :rotfl2:

*PERSONALITY*

Three words to describe you: Friendly, honest, trustworthy

One good quality: I’m talkative

One bad quality: I might get distracted and forget something, but remember it later

Outgoing or quiet: I am an outgoing person. I like meting new people and making everyone feel comfortable!

Do you like hanging out with people or being by yourself: I enjoy being around people, but if people want to be by themselves, I respect that!

What do you want in a roommate: I want a friendly person who I can hang out in the park with and create great memories! I do not want to have to worry about people sneaking alcohol in the wellness apt. Please Please No Alcohol issues!:thumbsup2

Pet peeves: People who lie and are not considerate or mean to others.

Messy or organized: I am mainly organized, but I have my messy moments, lol. I would like to get a White Glove inspection as it seems pretty easy (no dirty dishes, clean mirror, ect.) Plus I have read some people get a box of chocolate after! ::yes::

How do you feel about sharing: Sharing is good as long as everybody does it. If it is a personal item, I would like someone to ask, but as for community things, share away!

Do you like having people over: Yes, as long as the people are nice, lol. Also they must be considerate of the wellness policy.

Favorite music: Everything except county or classical (unless I have a connection with that classical music). I like music that makes me want to dance, but no one wants to hear me sing, lol.:cool1:

Favorite TV shows: I don’t have too much time for TV with college, but I really like; Survivor. I also enjoy Bates Motel, Criminal Minds (Sociology minor guys, lol), Friends. I’ll wath a lot of new things. About a Boy seems like a good show too.

Favorite Movies:
Disney: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Hunchback, Tarzan, Frozen, Nightmare (I shortened some of the titles, I’m sure you Disney people can figure it out).

Other: Titanic, The Notebook, Twilight Saga, Hunger Games Movies, Thor Movies, The Hobbit Movies, Just Go With It, Grown-Ups, Fast and Furious Movies

Favorite Books: Twilight Saga, The Host, (I want to read Hunger Games, but want to see all the movies first, lol).

Favorite Food: Everything, lol, jk! I like Italian food a lot.

Favorite Candy: Resse’s Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfinger, Nutrageous

Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper! Yum!

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Ariel!

Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid

Favorite Prince: Prince Eric

Favorite Princess: Can you all guess…lol. Ariel! :earsboy:

Favorite Villain: Ursula an then Maleficent

Favorite Park: Disneyland (I have never been to WDW, but have been to Tokyo Disneyland parks and Hong Kong)

Favorite Ride From Park: I love Pirates, Splash and Mansion from Disneyland. I just can’t pick one!

Favorite Show: Fantasmic, it's a Beautiful show! Then World of Color

Number of times to Disneyland: Too many to count. I had passes since I was four years old and in high school I would go at least twice a week until I moved away from CA.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully finding a good roommate(s)!!!:tigger::sulley::donald::ccat::goofy:

Name: Kat Blakeslee

Orientation: Bi/Queer

Birthday/Age: July 2nd, 1991- turning 23 on the program!

Hometown: Rocky Hill, CT

School: Smith College

Major: Theatre and Engineering double major

Religion: None/Agnostic

Are you allergic to anything?: Some raw fruit/almonds, but not life-threatening, so don't care if they're around

Where do you work? not anywhere in particular right now, but I pick up work babysitting and scorekeeping for ice hockey tournaments in my state

Do you have any siblings? Two younger brothers

Do you have any pets? Two cats at home.

*DCP DETAILS*

What role did you accept? Pirate's League!

What is your arrival date? May 27th

Wellness or non-wellness? Non-Wellness

How many people do you want to live with? Would prefer 4-6, but open

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I think living in the Commons would be great (laundry in the apartment whoo!), but I'm not terribly picky.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I like to go out (and stay in) with people, and I party occasionally, but if it's anything bigger than having some friends for drinks and games/movies, I prefer it happen somewhere not where I live (hope I'm explaining this properly). And I do love "drinking around the world" at EPCOT on occasion :)

Do you drink? Yes

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I quite like to cook, but baking is my real thing. I have a prize winning cupcake recipe I break out occasionally. I also have a giant collection of Disney recipes that I will be bringing along, just in case we weren't gonna get enough park food :P

Are you a night person or morning person? Definitely a night owl. I'll get up in the morning if I have to or want to get stuff done or go somewhere, but if I have nothing to do I sleep in.

Do you snore? Nope.

What does your bedroom normally look like? I can be messy, but am definitely a lot better about it when living with someone else. And all it takes is a chill "hey, it's a bit cluttered in here" and I jump up and tidy up.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I like to be warm when I sleep, but as long as I have some snuggly blankets I don't mind a cool room.

Would you rather go out or stay in? I want to go out on adventures! I do a lot of staying in at home these days, so I want to take advantage of being in a new place with lots of new people!

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Going to the parks and Downtown Disney mostly, but I plan on going to Universal and Busch Gardens, and a beach or two. I also want to get to Tampa to a Tampa Bay Lightning hockey game if my favorite team comes down.

Do you work out a lot? Not really, though I do like to get out and be active.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Friendly, Funny, and Passionate

One good quality: I love cheering people up if they're having a bad day!

One bad quality: I sometimes don't have the best self-esteem (something I'm working on!), and can use cheering up myself sometimes.

Are you outgoing or quiet? I can be quiet at first, but once I get comfortable with the situation I'm very outgoing!

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I love to hang out with people, but once in a while do need some downtime to recharge my social batteries.

What would you want in a roommate? Someone who wants to be friends and hang out! And someone who loves Disney, obviously!

What are your biggest pet peeves? When people aren't considerate of others; like not pitching in to clean before inspection, or ignoring requests to keep it down if it's late. And breaking housing rules that could get the rest of the apartment in trouble.

Are you messy or organized? I like to call it organized chaos, but I am a lot less messy when living with others.

How do you feel about sharing? Not really a big deal, as long as it works out pretty fairly with stuff like food.

Do you like having people over? Yes, especially to play board games and watch movies! I will be considerate of roommates though.

Favorite Music: All sorts, my iTunes is a mess lol. Showtunes, Disney, Florence and the Machine, Cake, Flogging Molly, Mumford & Sons, The Beatles, and lots of others!

Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly, Supernatural, 30 Rock, True Blood and Ghost Hunters.

Favorite Movies: Disney: Tangled, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, Emperor's New Groove, Saving Mr. Banks, Miracle, Beauty and the Beast. Non-Disney: Mean Girls, Memoirs of a Geisha, A Little Princess, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Iron Man, Hunger Games, Milo and Otis, Princess Bride.

Favorite Books: Shakespeare, Doctor Faustus, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, The Fault in Our Stars, Memoirs of a Geisha, Sherlock Holmes, Tolkien, The Kingkiller Chronicles.

Favorite Food: french fries

Favorite Candy: Cadbury's Crunchie Bars from the UK, and Caramello

Favorite Drink: Vanilla Coke, La Cava De Tequila's Pomegranate Margarita

Favorite Color: Purple

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Rapunzel or Merida

Favorite Movie: Tangled, Saving Mr. Banks, Emperor's New Groove.

Favorite Prince: Flynn Rider

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel or Merida

Favorite Villain: Scar or Frollo

Favorite Park: EPCOT

Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Epcot: Soarin'

Hollywood Studios: Rock n Roller Coaster

Disney Channel Show: been a while since I watched it, probably Lizzie McGuire (but did you know that Bill Nye the Science Guy was made by Disney? It just aired on PBS Kids instead of Disney Channel!)

Favorite Show: Illuminations, I could watch it every night.

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to DL once, and WDW about 10 times.

Also, woah, sifko36, we have the same birthday!

Name: Sarah Turner

Birthday/Age: July 31, 1992-21 turning 22 during my program

Hometown: Houston, TX

School: Sam Houston State University

Major: Theatre/Education minor

Religion: Christian, raised Assemblies of God

Are you allergic to anything?: Nothing besides the common seasonal allergies

Where do you work? Club Rewind, it’s a before and after school program

Do you have any siblings? A younger sister and a younger brother

Do you have any pets? Two dogs and a fish

*DCP DETAILS*

What role did you accept? Merchandise but fingers crossed for Character preformer

What is your arrival date? June 9th

How many people do you want to live with? Would prefer 4-6, but open

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): The commons first choice for sure. Laundry in the apartment is like a must, but after that Chatham then Patterson.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? No

Do you drink? No

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? Yes, I really enjoy cooking and baking, it’s cleaning up the kitchen afterword I don’t care for very much.

Are you a night person or morning person? A night person for sure, but I can get up early in the mornings if I have too

Do you snore? When I have seasonal allergies or a cold.

What does your bedroom normally look like? The busier I am the more cluttered it gets, but I usually clean it up at least once a week. I am better about it with roommates.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Comfortable….but I would rather it be hot than cold…I hate freezing

Would you rather go out or stay in? Go out! We are at Disney World

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Go to the parks, shopping, the beach, Universal, Sea World…I want to get out and do things.

Do you work out a lot? I want too…if I had a workout buddy I’d be better about it.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Fun, Dramatic (In the fun Drama Person sort of way) and witty

One good quality: I get along with almost everyone. People like to hang around me.

One bad quality: I’m no fun when I’m upset, but I usually get over it quickly and apologize

Are you outgoing or quiet? I’m more outgoing than quiet, but I have my moments when I need to be quiet.

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? Hanging out with people, but there are moments when I just want to be alone to recharge.

What would you want in a roommate? I want someone who is fun and up for going out. Who is easy to get along with.

What are your biggest pet peeves? Stupid people…I hate when people are judging people about religion or personal choices before they get to know them.

Are you messy or organized? I know where things are, and I try to stay organized, but sometimes things get a little messy.

How do you feel about sharing? I’m all up for having a plan for sharing the cooking or the milk or the toilet paper as long as it works out fair. I am also up for sharing things like coffee makers and toasters as long as it goes both ways.

Do you like having people over? Yes, but I’m always respectful of my roommates and try to give notice.

Favorite Music: Showtunes!

Favorite TV Shows: Criminal Minds, The Middle I watch them every week. I don’t miss an episode.

Favorite Movies: Oh…we are going to open that can of worms I can’t pick…I have a large collection of movies that I love. Gone with the Wind, The Wizard of Oz, almost anything Disney….

Favorite Books: Oh no….not again….my books are almost as extensive as my movies…I love Philippa Gregory and Gone with the Wind!

Favorite Food: MEXICAN!!!

Favorite Candy: Kit Kats

Favorite Drink: Dt. Coke and Tea

Favorite Color: Pink…in the words of Elle Woods, it’s my signature color

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Anastasia Tremaine

Favorite Movie: Pirates, Tangled, Frozen

Favorite Prince: umm….Flynn Rider I mean Eugene Fitzherbert, Kristoff, Prince Eric…

Favorite Princess: Elsa (well….kind of) Rupenzel, and Ariel

Favorite Villain: Anastasia Tremaine

Favorite Park: EPCOT

Magic Kingdom: Pirates of the Caribbean

Epcot: Test Track/Mission Space

Hollywood Studios: Rock n Roller Coaster

Disney Channel Show: ohh…the old stuff….Kim Possible and Phil of the Future

Favorite Show: Beauty and the Beast at Disney World

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: Once at Disney World

Name: Sarah Turner

*DCP DETAILS*

What role did you accept? Merchandise but fingers crossed for Character preformer

What is your arrival date? June 9th

Would you rather go out or stay in? Go out! We are at Disney World

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Go to the parks, shopping, the beach, Universal, Sea World…I want to get out and do things.

Do you work out a lot? I want too…if I had a workout buddy I’d be better about it.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Sara!

I remember you from the other posts! I am glad you are able to do the program and best of luck with character auditions! I would have liked to attend one, but there were none here in Hawaii. Just remember to be bubbly, animated and happy!:mickeyjum:

Best of luck and maybe we will see each other around as we move in on the same day and seem like we will be hanging around the parks a lot! :)

Thanks I'm really excited....finally someone who likes The Host as well...it's really a great book...We should hang out sometime..we have a lot in common

Thanks I'm really excited....finally someone who likes The Host as well...it's really a great book...We should hang out sometime..we have a lot in common

The Host is such a good book! I read it a while ago, back in 2010 and then watched the movie when it come out and had to buy the book to read it again!:yay:

We do have a lot in common, it would be fun to hang out!
I'm really looking forward to the DCP. I've wanted to work for Disney for sooooo long and have never been to WDW so this will be a fun new adventure.

Oh and I just re-read that you like the Pirates movies too! Those movies are great! :)
I saw the Queen Anne's Revenge ship while living here in Hawaii, it was amazing looking!!

Oh I am so beyond jealous! That is so cool...I have all four pirate movies....actually I have a ton of movies....like over 300 hundred I think..and they are all coming with me..I'm the person to go to for a movie night.

I read The Host after Twilight...I think it's the better of the two...it's part of my very large movie collection, thought I think the book was better than the movie....but very rarely do I think it the other way around.

Oh I am so beyond jealous! That is so cool...I have all four pirate movies....actually I have a ton of movies....like over 300 hundred I think..and they are all coming with me..I'm the person to go to for a movie night.

I read The Host after Twilight...I think it's the better of the two...it's part of my very large movie collection, thought I think the book was better than the movie....but very rarely do I think it the other way around.

Haha, yes, you are the person to go to for movie night, lol.:hyper:
I also read The Host after Twilight and sort of agree with you on it being better (especially in the movie version)...I didn't like Bella very much.

I was going to ask, I hope this is okay...do you have an email or anything? Again, we seem to have a lot in common and that is possibly a good roommate and or friend match... (Or you could PM me on here, it's up to you)
Then we could get to know each other better and not have all our info posted for the public, lol. I currently do not have a Facebook, I am much too busy with my last semester of college (all my pics would be me doing hw, lol).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter