• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall free dining???

bjcaed

Mouseketeer
Any rumors swirling yet about free dinning for fall???
Hoping for some November dates.

Got it for beginning of September, but had to book back in Jan to get it.

I'm looking for some free dining in October but heard it won't be released until this summer.

As I was booking on the phone, I was told that the fall deals would be released May 1st. Most likely up to 20% off certain rooms and maybe free dining for select dates but they would be very limited.

As I was booking on the phone, I was told that the fall deals would be released May 1st. Most likely up to 20% off certain rooms and maybe free dining for select dates but they would be very limited.
I'm curious whether those numbers will change at all as no one wants to travel because of the fear of Covid-19. I know a lot of airlines have lower fares than usual going on for that reason. Even though the virus will almost certainly be over and done by fall, if people aren't booking in advance that's what Disney usually relies on to determine how much/when to have fall deals.

Let’s pray it’s over. Depending on how many cancellations will depend on additional discounts. Steep room discounts would be lovely too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter