~Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes for your pals info. If you are mailing internationally, please send your parcel via AIR MAIL. The send by date is Monday 11/2. Everyone MUST send me a d.c. or tracking number after sending off their exchange. I will be tracking all mailings. And if you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know by sending me a pm.
YOU MUST SEND OFF YOUR EXCHANGE BY 11/2. MAILING EXCHANGES EARLY IS ALWAYS A PLUS IF IT IS POSSIBLE.
Post here once you have sent off your exchange, and as you receive your exchange.
Have fun everyone!!

My sister Carrie got her box today! She was very excited to have received it today :) In it she got...
Mad Tea Party Blend tea bag
A small black clutch
A sparkly brown scarf -very pretty-
Hand cream
Hand sanitizer with a pocket to hold it.
Pumpkin ginger bark candle
A handful of fall leaves
A handmade kit to made a cup cozy and coster -she is looking forward to making this!-
And two bird like bobble-heads.
Thank you so much snowwhitemom!

Mine went out yesterday, air mail from Australia. It will take a little while to reach its recipient.

My sister Carrie got her box today! She was very excited to have received it today :) In it she got...
Mad Tea Party Blend tea bag
A small black clutch
A sparkly brown scarf -very pretty-
Hand cream
Hand sanitizer with a pocket to hold it.
Pumpkin ginger bark candle
A handful of fall leaves
A handmade kit to made a cup cozy and coster -she is looking forward to making this!-
And two bird like bobble-heads.
Thank you so much snowwhitemom!
I'm glad she liked her fall goodies! I love the smell of the Victoria's Secret hand creams and the Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers - especially the fall scents - my allergies don't allow me to use them, so I have to live vicariously through others! I like the Yankee Candle fall scents too - they had so many to choose from! I love the little Victoria's Secret bags, too - great for small items in your purse.
Happy Fall, Carrie!

Great, just a couple more to be mailed out, so everyone excluding the international exchanges should get to their new homes by the ending of next week if you have not yet gotten your exchange.

If anyone here would like to participate in any of the Christmas exchanges, and the calendar exchange, sign ups are open for a few more days.

Mine have been mailed (forgot to post):o

Carrie (cousinbb's sister) sent me a very nice Thanksgiving package. chocolate caramel squares; pumpkin spice oreos (definitely an acquired taste, but better than it souncds!!), fall gel clings (on my refrigerator), fall tablecloth-napkins and turkey centerpiece (all going for my daughter's table), banner of acorns, a burlap decorative pumpkin and an apple cinnamon candle.

Thanks Carrie so very much:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter