~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out now.

Please post here when you send out and when you receive. Can't wait to hear about all the great things!!

Mail date is 9-15.....I will be out of town with no computer access from tomorrow morning, 9-5 until 9-12. I will catch up on everything then.
Have fun!!

$10 off $25 expires 10-4
M53PA6

50% off tarts and votives
XF809B2

I ordered mine online. I will let you know when YC ships. :goodvibes

Have a great trip Nancy!!! :woohoo:

Thanks Trish....I will :woohoo:

Mine will be dropped off on my way through town ::yes::

If anyone comes across any codes to share...please post them here.

I only found CAT809J free large jar when you purchase two

I ordered mine online today! I know, I know, I swore I'd never do the online thing again, but I thought I'd give them another chance! I hope I won't regret it.

My package will be going north east. Hope she likes it! :)

Thanks for the code Nancy. It worked like a dream!

Oh good...glad it worked, Janice.
I will move it to the first post so hopefully more people will see it.

I just ordered mine online. Hopefully, it won't take as long as it did last time.

I ordered online last night, before the code. :sad2: I don't think it works on sale items tho anyway. :confused3 I haven't even received order Confirmation yet tho. I'll go check on it....... :rolleyes:

picked up my pal's name and will be putting my box together this weekend, will send out beginning of next week

Wow! Just got an email from YC saying that my order has shipped. I can't believe how quickly that happened. What a difference from last time.

Its on its way! :cool1:

I ordered mine online tonight THEN I came and saw the code... oh well she got the same amount just without $10 off haha

Wow! Just got an email from YC saying that my order has shipped. I can't believe how quickly that happened. What a difference from last time.

Its on its way! :cool1:
Me, too! Mine is also on its way! :thumbsup2

I'm tempted to go and use that code for myself now! :laughing:

I ordered mine online today. Hope my person like what I picked.

Thanks for the code!

I haven't' sent anything via the post office in quite awhile. I was "sticker price" shocked!
Anyways, mine was sent out via priority mail today :) I forgot to put a note in there!!! Again!

I got an AWESOME package today from Nancy (meriweather)! In fact, my kitchen just got finished being remodled today - and as the guy was leaving, the mailman brought this package to my door! Perfect new stuff to make my new kitchen smell fabulous!

This is what was in my very overstuffed box :goodvibes

- Yankee Candle tart burner with a pretty fall leaf design
- 12 Yankee Candle tarts - assorted scents - all wonderful!
- 9 YC scented tea lights
- Pumpkin tea light candle holder
- Cute ghost tea light candle holder
- 10 pak of unscented tea lights
- Really cool light up pen (my daughter loves this)
- Aruba flip-flop key chain
- Bath and Body Works Velvet Tuberose lotion
- Lipstick Case (very pretty)
- Pink breast cancer bracelet
- Mickey antenna topper (thanksgiving theme)
- cute statue of two turtles
- yummy choclate peppermint candies

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You totally outdid yourself as always Nancy! I hope you are having a fantastic vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter