• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fallon and Zach's Disney Wedding--June 2011

For the dresses I decided that the bridesmaids will wear clover with a lapis (dark purple) sash, and the MoHs will wear a lapis dress in the same style with a clover sash.

Here are the top 3 contenders for bridesmaid dresses:
BDS4.png
BDS7.png

This one costs $145

BDS3.png
BDS6.png

This one costs $99

BDS5.png
BDS8.png

This one is $79

I'm also debating whether I want Allison (my sister and MoH) to wear the same dress as the other girls, or get her a Jr. BM dress.

If I decide on the Jr. BM dress this is the one I want to get her:
JrBDS2.png

This is $85

And here's the sash to go with them:
Sash2.png
Sash1.png

It's $5

For the flower girl, I can't decide whether she should match the BMs or the MoHs. Hard decision.

Here's both colors:
FGD1.png
FGD4.png

and it's $99

So now, I need to just have someone try them on and see which I like best. I am really trying to keep the dress costing under $100 simply because some of them aren't in the best financial situations, but I'm still considering the first one (which is $145).

Well, that's about it for right now, thanks for reading guys! For a while there I thought no one was reading lol.

I think you should have the flower girl match the MoH. Jr. bridesmaid matching the bridesmaids. Also, I like the third dress for the girls... sleeveless, being in FL at that time of year in a wedding dress... very sweaty!! lol. Gotta keep em cool, and the heavier set girl will work in this style dress, I wore something on the sorts for my one g/f's wedding and it didn't look half bad on.. and I am 5'5 weighing 200+

Congrats and GL.

I think you should have the flower girl match the MoH. Jr. bridesmaid matching the bridesmaids. Also, I like the third dress for the girls... sleeveless, being in FL at that time of year in a wedding dress... very sweaty!! lol. Gotta keep em cool, and the heavier set girl will work in this style dress, I wore something on the sorts for my one g/f's wedding and it didn't look half bad on.. and I am 5'5 weighing 200+

Congrats and GL.

I don't have a Jr. Bridesmaid anymore; my sister is 13 and small, but she's also my MoH (which is why I only showed the Lapis dress).

But if I put the flower girl in lapis, I'll have 3 in lapis and 3 in clover...hmm:scratchin:idea:

I really love your dresses! I'd go with the second ones, just my opinion. I've told all my friends that if they ever get married, no strapless!

I love the colors as well!

I really love your dresses! I'd go with the second ones, just my opinion. I've told all my friends that if they ever get married, no strapless!

I love the colors as well!

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! I appreciate all the opinions! :thumbsup2

Here is my photobucket link

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/tinkerbell766/

When you enter, you will see the sub-albums on the left hand side. Browse as much as you like!!!
Let me know if I can help with anything or if you have ideas, we can work together and come up with something new.
Thanks
Joanne

Thanks, I'll check it out in a few moments!

So, a while back, I asked a question about Linda Rose. Well today, another photographer messaged me and told me she gave unlimited hours w/ CD for much cheaper.

I looked at her website, and for that package it was $400!!!:scared1: I can't help but feel there is a catch there, but I emailed her and got more information.

What I'm aggravated with is that I already emailed Randy. I would hate to go "oh sorry, we changed our mind." because he sounds so nice and seemed REALLY excited in his reply email....

No idea what to do here....really no idea..:sad2:

Earlier in this thread you asked about the deposit Randy asks for. I booked him for an Escape package recently and I paid hin half of his asked for fee (just over $400.00). I don't know if this is what he asks for a Wishes package or not. I just paid it as I figured that it only needs paying once but I am sure you could negotiate with him
HTH

Earlier in this thread you asked about the deposit Randy asks for. I booked him for an Escape package recently and I paid hin half of his asked for fee (just over $400.00). I don't know if this is what he asks for a Wishes package or not. I just paid it as I figured that it only needs paying once but I am sure you could negotiate with him
HTH

Yeah he emailed me back. It was like $540? My fiance and I were looking over his website and his advice was to not booking Randy.

BTW thanks for the designs! Here's what Joanne made me:
JuneDisneyBride.gif

jasflowergirl.gif

tinkmaid.gif

minniematron.gif

cindybridesmaid.gif

aurorabridesmaid.gif

Jasminebridesmaid.gif

Bellebridesmaid.gif

arielbridesmaid.gif

snowbridesmaid.gif

mulanbridesmaid.gif

I think they are awesome :thumbsup2

Now on to the main reason for this post. Disney wedding plans have currently been put on hold. We decided to look at some more affordable options in Palm Bay. I'll let you all know how it goes. DF did promise me though that we can still have our wedding night at Grand Floridian. Since I was little I wanted to stay there, so I'm happy. :cloud9:

So I'll keep you all posted!

Hi and I'm glad you like the designs!!
You have scared the life out of me by saying somebody has advised you against Randy :scared1: I have only ever heard good about him on these boards. Would you be good enough to PM her comments.
Sorry that your wedding may not now be at WDW but it will be beautiful whatever, I'm sure and at least you still get your dream of staying at the GF:thumbsup2
Hugs
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter