False eyelashes

There are lash studios popping up all over the city. When I get them done, I get the clusters - $20-$25 and they last a week. I LOVE them. The glue is black, so not only do I not have to do mascara in the morning, I don't have to do eyeliner either.

When the one lash clumped up, and not in a good way, I wondered if the little individual clusters of lashes might be easier to put on with tweezers.

When the one lash clumped up, and not in a good way, I wondered if the little individual clusters of lashes might be easier to put on with tweezers.
images

I had a demi set done for my C-section with DS2. In the middle of the C the anesthesiologist complemented me on my lashes. I was doubtful they would work on me as I have terrible reactions to most eye makeup but no issues. I should get them again for our next Disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter