False Tusker House Excitement

Chrisy76334

Earning My Ears
I just gave myself false excitement...lol

I've been looking for a Tusker House Breakfast ADR for Oct13 to Oct 20. Right Now we have Boma planned in place of it, which I consider a great option. Tusker is completely booked up for breakfast our whole stay.
I just went to check the dates again, changing the day to the 15th, but not the month to october. Made the res. Jumped around the hous, called SIL and DH. Then sat down and read the confirmation email.....whoomp whoomp, it said August. That's what I get for rushing...lol Oh well. Cancelled the ADR, but my heart is still racing. That was a rush!! LOL

Aw, boo! But keep checking! It could still open up!

My tusker house res for early october finally DID open--just a few minutes ago! I had been checking several times every day for a week or two now. I just figured it would never happen. And the Scout app never notified me it was available...good thing I kept checking. Good luck to you!

ouch lol.. one of my favorite breakfast buffets, I would be killing myself (actually have) checking for open ressies 24/7 until I got it.

Tusker House opened for us after several weeks of checking for Mid December. Don't give up!

DOn't give up! Openings will probable happen around teh 60 day mark and the 45 day mark when people are booking their FP and when people need to pay in full or cancel their reservation.

I know how you feel, we will be there the exact dates as you and I have been looking non stop for a pre park opening breakfast at Tusker House for 10/20. This is our departure day and my girls would love for me to make one if I could....no such luck yet. I will have to keep trying. I did notice that on that day, there are a lot of availability for lunch, so if I can't get a breakfast I may just make one for lunch. However, that would mean I would have to give up my Yak and Yeti ADR, such decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter