Family Dinner at Epcot

The13thLetter

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

We had originally planned to do Beaches and Cream for our arrival day dinner but it will be closed during our stay. Then we had planned on doing The Fountain since it is similar and still over by our resort (BC) but now my in-laws are getting an extra day on their park tickets and we are thinking of going to Epcot now instead that first night and I figure picking a place there for dinner is easiest now.

I have never eaten at any TS in epcot so I need your guys suggestions. We are 7 and there is only one child (he will be 16 months at that point). There are so many great sounding options (Via Napoli, the Beirgarten, Spice Road table, La Hacienda de san angel, tokyo dining, rose and crown) I dont know where to even begin!

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated but if you guys think that in all honesty they are all good choices then that helps too (because then I wont stress so much and I will just pick one with the best time for our plans).

Thanks! Cheers!

Our favorites are Teppan Edo, Biergarten, and Chefs de France. Both Teppan Edo and Biergarten have tables for eight. Biergarten is a lot of fun with the show they do.

Hey everyone,

We had originally planned to do Beaches and Cream for our arrival day dinner but it will be closed during our stay. Then we had planned on doing The Fountain since it is similar and still over by our resort (BC) but now my in-laws are getting an extra day on their park tickets and we are thinking of going to Epcot now instead that first night and I figure picking a place there for dinner is easiest now.

I have never eaten at any TS in epcot so I need your guys suggestions. We are 7 and there is only one child (he will be 16 months at that point). There are so many great sounding options (Via Napoli, the Beirgarten, Spice Road table, La Hacienda de san angel, tokyo dining, rose and crown) I dont know where to even begin!

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated but if you guys think that in all honesty they are all good choices then that helps too (because then I wont stress so much and I will just pick one with the best time for our plans).

Thanks! Cheers!
Our favorites are Chefs de France, La Hacienda San Angel, Spice Road Table, Biergarten. Really, it's whatever your preference is, there are, as you say, lots of great options!

My favorite place to eat in Epcot is Garden Grill but an 18 year old and a 10 year old means character meal (my college freshman still likes them) but we also (not me) go to Le Cellier a lot.

We've stayed at the Yacht or Beach Club many times and walked over to Epcot for dinner on arrival day quite often. They are all great for different reasons....
-San Angel Inn for the atmosphere.
-Biergarten for the fun. They have a fun polka band, but my family doesn't love the food.
-Via Napoli or La Hacienda to enjoy the food. (I think both have good food)
-Garden Grille for the characters. It's a nice way for the kids to meet characters without waiting in line, or using park time.

Our favorite is Biergarten. But I’ve heard good things about many of the restaurants so I’d pick what food appeals to your group.

Germany - might be fun with a big group. It's a buffet so any picky eaters will find something yummy. There is entertainment. Good beer too!

Via Napoli is hands down our favorite. Most of the Epcot restaurants are pretty good, but Via Napoli's pizza is a thing of wonder that should not be missed.

We love Chefs de France, San Angel Inn, Teppan Edo and Le Cellier.

Via Napoli’s food was delicious, but we had very slow service when we went on my daughter’s first trip. Waited more than an hour for our food from when we placed our order, which isn’t ideal with a 12 month old. I haven’t seen other complaints about slow service there, so it probably was a fluke. I’m all about leisurely meals, but the long wait for food wasn’t very leisurely with a hungry 12 month old :)

We love Rose and Crown!! We got s seat outside on the water and watched the fireworks!! Incredible memories!

Hey everyone,

Thanks! Cheers!

Great list for large parties. Why not present it to the 6 adults in your party and let them choose the final pick by voting?

Biergarten: German Buffet with various Meats, Breads, Potatoes, Sauces and Deserts.
Plus they have live entertainment.

An advantage to a Buffet is that you don't have to wait to order and then wait for your food to be prepared and delivered. Another advantage is that there is a variety of items to choose from.

Biergarten is a great choice for a large group. It's a lot of fun. We love the food, drinks, and the show. It's a must do for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter