Family Haunted 5K and Kids Races

jnw717

Earning My Ears
Hello all, this will be my families first official Disney Run and am curious as to how the photo system works as well as locker type area? Will all photos be able to be downloaded together from both events? Also, do they have lockers or something to lock up necessities for after the races? Thanks in advance!

Below is from the Run Disney event site for the WDW Marathon weekend, but probably applies to all:

•gEAR Bag Check is available for the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K and 5K.
•A clear plastic bag will be issued to you at Packet Pick-Up to be used for gEAR Bag Check service. No other bag will be accepted.
•A numbered bag check sticker will be given to you at Packet Pick-Up. Place the sticker in the clearly defined area on your clear plastic bag prior to arriving at gEAR Bag Check.
•At race completion, your race number will be used to verify your bag when you pick it up.
•Valuable items should not be checked.
•The Event Staff is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.

As far as pics, I think marathonfoto is the company. After the race you will receive an email with a link to access all your pictures that were taken along the route. Now, Disney world pics are actually done through them and are completely separate. Even at the character stops other runners or cast members can take pictures with your phone or camera. Runners are a great group.

Enjoy. The whole family is going to love it!!!:cool1::cool1:

I should have paid attention to the Haunted 5K. I see there is gear bag check for the 10 miler but don't see anything for the 5K or Kid's races. You may want to shoot Run Disney an email. I've never run Tower of Terror but I know for the Marathon weekend, all of the races started in a parking lot far away from lockers or anything of the sort. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter